• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BrandiElizabeth Thread

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Drive her nuts with questions and craziness!

Brandi, are you feeling good tonight?

Boobies are awesome!

Lol what the fuck is this? You're so fucking cute :D I am feeling fantastic tonight. You can ask me pretty much anything you want. And I can post boobies in here?! Whooo! Lookie what I just found :D
ou1owh.jpg

This is a Brandi thread!

Can your hubby do something... Make a godawful Blair Witch sequel that involves tickling?

This is a Brandi thread!

Can your hubby do something... Make a godawful Blair Witch sequel that involves tickling?

Haha! Here is my plan, if all goes well:

Zac and I grew up in a small town that's not super open-minded... so I've always kinda kept the tickling stuff between just me and previous boyfriends. We NEED someone with some camera experience to help us with our videos - we're tired of only being able to have one angle. So I am very slowly and carefully coming out about being into "alternative" stuff by posting more kinky things on Facebook, but using the Custom setting so no family can see them. I want to have a friend we really trust to help us with the video stuff. Then we can make more videos, and more creative videos.

Haha! Here is my plan, if all goes well:

Zac and I grew up in a small town that's not super open-minded... so I've always kinda kept the tickling stuff between just me and previous boyfriends. We NEED someone with some camera experience to help us with our videos - we're tired of only being able to have one angle. So I am very slowly and carefully coming out about being into "alternative" stuff by posting more kinky things on Facebook, but using the Custom setting so no family can see them. I want to have a friend we really trust to help us with the video stuff. Then we can make more videos, and more creative videos.

That would just be fulness and fun!

We have a lot of guy friends from high school, and we were all really weird back then... I can be very open with most of them. I definitely think there are a few who would be willing to help us out - but I'm not ready to ask yet. If/when it does happen, everything will be so much better and easier!

This could become the best thread in the 'Silly Stuff' forum! Forget world geography games or the sports thread, let's celebrate Brandi, a producer of excellent home-made tickling clips and an all-round cool person :D

This could become the best thread in the 'Silly Stuff' forum! Forget world geography games or the sports thread, let's celebrate Brandi, a producer of excellent home-made tickling clips and an all-round cool person :D
You are so sweet, seriously :aww: :bubbleheart:

:wavingguy Hi Brandi Elizabeth: What is Zac doing now that he is not in the Army?

:wavingguy Hi Brandi Elizabeth: What is Zac doing now that he is not in the Army?

We're moving home in 2 weeks so he has no idea what he wants to do for work yet. He's medically retired so he doesn't really *need* a job but wants one anyways, and is hoping to find something that involves physical labor because that's what he enjoys.

Since I can post anything here... Look at these shoes I tried on and am in love with! Aaaaah!! :D
zn0h14.jpg

x209jp.jpg

dh2wyg.jpg

we're tired of only being able to have one angle.

You can use a trick we did back in college, we were filming on our own too and what we did was do our thing, move the camera to another angle, do the same thing, move it to another angle, repeat again, and then in post, used the audio of the first clip while switching between the other footage and eventually cutting back to the first one, add some camera jitter, touch up the lighting and win win win :) no idea if this would work with tickling though ...

You can use a trick we did back in college, we were filming on our own too and what we did was do our thing, move the camera to another angle, do the same thing, move it to another angle, repeat again, and then in post, used the audio of the first clip while switching between the other footage and eventually cutting back to the first one, add some camera jitter, touch up the lighting and win win win :) no idea if this would work with tickling though ...
Welllll the real problem is neither of us have any idea how to edit videos haha. So once we have some editing knowledge it'll be a lot better! Just haven't had the time.... some day though! Some day soon =]

Hire an undergrad :D jk

Once you learn it the first time, you're set.

Oh another trick we used another project was just use two cameras doing both angles, no fumbling with the audio since they're going at the same time

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back