• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bratty Autumn Bodell Has Ticklish Feet! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
33 year old Autumn Bodell is a bratty, hot, tattooed dominant blonde from Jersey who is used to kicking submissive men in the balls! (Ouch!) This is a change of pace for her, and she is tasked in this clip with keeping her GORGEOUS size 8.5 feet as still as she can while I tickle them. "Am I allowed to curse?" she says, looking like a deer in headlights while I approach her exposed soles. I start rubbing them, and massaging them, which catches her off guard. "Oh, that feels nice! I could do this allll day" she says, looking right at me as if to challenge me. There was no turning back from there, and before she could say anything else, I tickle up and down her smooth exposed soles while she launches into a giggle and cursing fit. She swears almost as much as she giggles and laughs in this clip, and she giggles and laughs a lot! I use the electric trimmer on Autumns perfectly shaped toes and this makes her squeak out loud, and her squeaks rapidly turn into helpless laughter, and occasional screaming. "WHAT IS THAT THING?" and instead of answering it, I run it up and down her bare soles, and this drives Autumn CRAZZZY! Some of the best, and hottest reactions from Autumn come when I tickle her knees and feet at the same time. Autumn is seriously ticklish anywhere her knees, but especially on top and underneath, and when I tickle her there and tickle her feet at the same time, this is the combination that gets the best reactions in the clip by far! "You tickled the fuck out of my knees! That's a new one!" One of the hottest things ever is tickling a hot dominant woman who is SO FUCKING TICKLISH! Autumn has some of the most ticklish feet I have tickled in a long long time, and her reactions are amazing. Enjoy :) and stay tuned for more samples of Autumn being ticked.

IMG-0707-copy.jpg

Attachments

• AutumnFeetTMF1.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • AutumnFeet.jpg
    AutumnFeet.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 526
nice autumm sure does need be tied down better expose more ticklish spots not so tough kick people in nuts when find out you really weekness is ticklish all over lol ha.

From a fellow Masshole I am so jealous! Wish I could get my hands on a woman like that to tickle

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back