• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Braves Lose Game Four Of NLDS To Phillies. Season Ends With 3 game to 1 NLDS Loss

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Atlanta Braves spectacular 101 win regular season ended a short time ago, with a three game to one loss to the underdog Wild Card Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park In Philadelphia.

The Braves lost this series for a few reasons.

Poor starting pitching in Games 1, 3, and 4 by Braves Ace Max Fried, Spencer Strider, and today, Charlie Morton.

Giving up far too many runs. The Braves staff gave up nine runs yesterday, and eight runs today. A team cannot win games like that, especially in the postseason.

Probably a more "Motivated" Phillies team The Phillies have not been to the postseason in eleven years. This was the Braves fifth straight year in the postseason.

How do I feel?

"Very disappointed" because I really thought the Braves were going to win this series, and then take their chances with the Dodgers or Padres in the NLCS.

I do not feel "crushed" the way I felt when the Braves blew the three games to one lead in the 2020 NLCS to the Dodgers, and lost that series.

Now the Braves enter the long baseball winter, far earlier than they or their fans like me thought they would.

The fact is , the Braves are a very solid team, and should win many games, and compete in many postseasons for the foreseeable future.

As a mets fan...i aint mad at this! At least the oct golf course has a new group playing through lol

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back