• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking news!! Fire-and a dead body-@ Passivearts

Damn... a sad and usless loss

I only met John that one time I made the gathering but he was chatty and friendly and welcoming. If this was arson... the person strung up by whatever then use for genetailia. A great loss to the community.:angry::sorry:

By the pricking of my thumb; something wicked this way comes.

A Person of Interest

this is the latest I could find:

UPDATE: 6:37 p.m.
Eyewitness News in Los Angeles has posted the above report about the fire over at the "Passive Arts Studio" this morning that resulted in the death of the owner.

UPDATE AT 6:20 p.m.

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS tell NBC 4 NEWS in LOS ANGELES that they are going to be questioning a "person of interest" in this fire that resulted in the death of the owner of the "Passive Arts" Bondage Studio.

Investigators are still at the scene.

I just read online that his dog was also found dead. John had a beautiful dog and a beautiful relationship with his hound. This is all so very sad.

The whole thing, even from way over here, screams pre-meditated. I seriously hope this case gets a good resolution from it, and that the victim's family and friends feel justice is done.

He, his family and friends will all be in my thoughts and prayers

This is all so tragic. I am hoping that the man in custody is the one responsible. John's family and friends deserve quick resolution to this horrible crime.

I do regret this tragedy. Is an horrible disgrace. I hope his family would find some consolation to keep going with their lives. To the dead, rest in peace.

in cases like this i always ask why
yes the guy was let go but why do this!????.

in cases like this i always ask why
yes the guy was let go but why do this!????.

because 90% of people today are sick fucks..that's why.

i don't know the owner or anyone of PA studios (only know them from videos), but this is very sad and tragic...my heart goes out to his family and friends.

and i certainly hope the piece of shit they have is custody gets justice served..wether it be life in prison or death. just hope this isnt another bastard they let off the hook for pleaing insanity.

I send out my prayers. I have only met John briefly in passing, but he seemed like a nice and genuine fellow who definitely appreciated our community being in their place. This is an absolute tragedy to the family, the people at Passive Arts, not to mention the fetish community as a whole. A terrible thing to happen, it truly hurts to hear such a thing take place.

if that guy set the place on fire and killed the owner, they obviously had good reason to fire him.... but I wish it wouldn't have came to that... killing him and his dog. I really hope they don't close down PA... I haven't ever been a customer, and I don't see me going anytime soon if it does reopen, I just don't think, if the owners been so active in our community, that he'd want it to be closed down even though he's dead. He'd probably want it to stay open.

This is awful news...

I've been there on a few occasions and met John briefly once... and I now work just a few blocks away. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and all who work there... It has been such a wonderful and welcoming atmosphere for our community and gatherings in the past and John was so accommodating... I worry that Passive Arts will not survive this loss... I hope that is not the case.

RIP John

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back