• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the ice

lonesome26

Im curious to the people's thoughts about coming out with their secret, erotic desires. Have must of us been comfortable with disclosing our fetish? How has it effected relationships?

Im curious to the people's thoughts about coming out with their secret, erotic desires. Have must of us been comfortable with disclosing our fetish? How has it effected relationships?

It only effected the relationship with my husband. He tickles me more now. Close friends who know about it don't give a crap. Nothing changed.

I've only gotten tickled more when I have told boyfriends, etc.

I'm starting to bring it into conversations much earlier now when meeting somebody new. Not necessarily on the first date, but soon after. Why waste time? If she's hostile to it, things are not going to go further, so why take "decision time" into the far future when you don't need to?

I didn't discover it was an actual fetish of mine until after I was married, and while it was a relief to have it out in the open, it didn't improve the relationship (it didn't make it worse either, but it didn't help things). Although it's still very awkward for me to talk about, I would not hesitate on being open with any future romantic partner about it. Better to be open than to deny a part of who you are and what makes you tick.

When there's mutual attraction and chemistry.....I strike!

Nothing serious. Just a tickle here and there as we take our mental acquaintance to a physical one. It's fun in that tickling sort of ruins the "sex" vibe, that when comes too soon can derail the chemistry we have. Tickling is unique in that it will simultaneously calm down the level of "hot and heavy" while also increasing mutual desire. Till that point she's wanted you to touch her(but waiting for the right comfort level to do so) but having done so by tickling leaves her disarmed/playful and wanting more.

No words...just actions. I find later that many of the women I get physical with will tickle me as a means to get me to tickle them knowing that we'll hook up after.

As we date I just add more tickling...they always tell me what's too much...and I always tell them how much i'd like to have.

I don't believe in the "have a seat" followed by "I have something to tell you"...because that person is thinking you're likely to say you have an STD. Keep it fun and light. That's the spirit of tickling.

GQ

I agree with you GQ that is the best way to go. No need for a real serious sit down talk on what turns you on and what your kinks are-best to keep the chat about what turns you on and your kinks with the other person as lighthearted and casual not dramatic. You are so right on that. That way it seems natural and easy-not spooky to the other person-it flows that way. That way if you act natural more likely the other person will be thinking of tickling or whatever kink you want to introduce to the relationship-positive light. It won't make it negative-odds that tickling or kink you want to introduce will be more readily accepted and maybe embraced if it is brought up the right way.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back