• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the Tickle barrier

AmazonBear

Well then. I have had my tickling fetish bubble officially popped.
Most. Amazing. Experience. EVER.
So my Ler (I shall let him present himself should he choose :D ) is a long time friend. I joined, I learned, and I experienced.
We have been talking about it, letting me learn and get comfortable, and had decided that when he came to visit me here, I would get my first experience. Well a last minute trip home changed that and we decided to get a head start.
Let me state that I HATE/abhor/totally freak out when people touch my armpits. That requires a level of comfortable that not many people get. I have also never been blindfolded during any fetish session-and I willingly let go of both of these, trusting my Ler to lead me right.
Argh, getting flustered thinking about it. My mind is still fuzzy on how exactly we began-not because it was sudden but the initial high that I gained as his experienced fingers began to roam my body, gently probing, grabbing, and twirling-seeing exactly where I was ticklish and how i reacted to each spot. I must say, I think I'm a little old fashioned in the places I'm uber ticklish-armpits, ribcage, and that area where your ass meets thigh-which was my personal favorite spot. I think it might have been how close he was to my, you know.
Anyways.
Then he had me flip over onto my stomach. At this point I am slightly panting, and starting to sweat. After a few light strokes he is about to begin and I guess realizes how out of breath I am and this is when we decide on a safe word (which I can't help but to giggle about b/c that most definitely puts our friendship onto a whole new level).
So he attacks my armpits, and as I'm holding in a barking laugh all I can think is 'Wow, this is awesome!' I was breathless, turned on, and on cloud nine. I never knew that tickling required finesse, but apparently it does, and he's got it. There was no painful random poking in my armpits, or gut-wrenching fear (which yes, usually happens when my 'pits are touched).
Next thing I know the weight on my body is gone and I'm being flipped over to have a blindfold put around my eyes. MY lack of hesitation or heebie-jeebies was surprising and exciting. He started on my stomach-but I actually had him pause so that I could tie the blindfold more securely. The feeling of completely letting go of control (which even as a serious submissive in my own fetish-I never do. Being deprived of my senses isn't fun for me, and I am proud of my ability to control flinching) was so intense, that once I let that flood gate loose I found myself having to bite my lip from laughing too loudly. I did continually flinch, a curled around his arms many a times b/c of the intense flood of pleasure rushing through my body (omg yes, HUGE cuddler right here!).
So, I feel like I just rambled on and didn't really tell much, but whatever, that's me.
I found myself home later, unable to sleep, for the continual rush of euphoria through my body and the smile plastered on my face kept me awake. After a thoughtful suggestion from my Ler to "just close your eyes and ride it out...." I did so, and slept like a ROCK. I woke up tired, with my abs aching just a bit, but still with that smile plastered on my face.

I think that our personal connection helped. Also, he was patient, and didn't push me, he paused and gave light strokes when he could tell my breathing was becoming erratic, he let me drink when I was thirsty, didn't stop when I said 'stop' or 'nnoooo' (while giggling), and once he thought he heard me say our safe word and immediately stopped and removed himself from my vacinity (which freaked me at first b/c I was enjoying being tickled on my butt :p)

Anyways. I thoroughly enjoyed my first real tickle exdperience, and am looking forward to the next.
If you ever decide to come to the dark side, you'd make a great Dom ;)

What a magnificent account, and he sounds like a fantastic top. If there were an Angie's List for that sort of thing it sounds like he'd have a high rating. Well done, and thank you so much for sharing the experience! :)

WOW! I'm still yet to experience the blind folding aspect of being tied up. Every time I come close I chicken out :p He sounds like an amazing ler though, lucky you! Thanks for sharing.

Bubble,

No tying up, for the record, I just let him blindfold me. I think that having just one sense taken away from you is certainly erotic, and plus, if your hands aren't tied down, you can snatch it off should your feelings become overwhelming.

Wow that was very well written. If I hadnt been there I could def have mentally put myself there just by following your writing. Im glad you had a great time, cause I had a blast..........Oh btw if anyone was wondering.....I am the Ler from her story LOL!

Glad you were there too. I'm looking forward to another experience :D
Its def gonna be fun to go another few rounds now that you have had your first one

HAHAHAHAHA! If that were the case, he would most definitely be top rated in his category! :p
Wow theres alot of flattering remarks in here about my Lering skills...thank you all

Congratulations. Glad to hear you had a good time! Coming out of your shell is always amazing. You were very lucky to have 'ler like he. Thank you for sharing. Hope to hear more from you.

Naw, don't thank us, thank your mentor and God for giving you such a giving and gentle nature :)
Looking forward to a few more rounds, in a completely different environment.
The real question is, are YOU ready for more rounds?! Hahaha. I'm lookin forward to it, love, truly, and showing you a little of my world ;)

Thanks mil, it is definitely an experience I look forward to repeating with this Ler

Naw, don't thank us, thank your mentor and God for giving you such a giving and gentle nature :)
Looking forward to a few more rounds, in a completely different environment.
The real question is, are YOU ready for more rounds?! Hahaha. I'm lookin forward to it, love, truly, and showing you a little of my world ;)

No mentor here, im actually self taught. But I am def thankful for my nature. Also I do always get a kick out of being challenged by a sub as you just did there

You will always remember your first time! Glad you had a great first time!

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back