• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

breathing techniques when tickled?

tickleshotel

Verified
HI just had a question for all you ticklees out there .I have always wondered if there is a certain way to breathe while being tickled while laughing.Don;t know if I am breathing the wrong way when I'm being tickled,but my face gets Beet Red even within a few minutes of being tickled :eek: .I want to test my limits as to how long I can withstand being tickled nonstop but in my circumstance the ticklers I have encountered stop tickling me because they fear I am not getting enough air.Any sugggestions,tips?.

in first, then out . . . ? ; )

Sorry, i just couldn't resist a wise crack this early in the AM.

(getting serious) To be totally honest, this post was not what I originally thought it was going to be, so I need to modify my original thought. I was going to mention an anecdote about a former favorite tickle buddy of mine and some very light breath play that we did, but it doesn't seem like the appropriate place or time for that now.

I don't believe that your face turning red is necessarily a question of breathing issues, although it is possible. I, for instance, find that my face gets red when I get tickled, except the style of tickling I go for is so light and teasing that it doesn't really "crush" the air out of you. It could be blushing, or a lot of other things.

First of all, I think it is good that the ticklers you have encountered care enough for your welfare to be concerned enough about you to stop tickling. I have met one or two ticklers (don't ask who, please, because it really doesn't matter anymore) who seem to care more about the tickling than the welfare of the ticklee. I actually hurt my wrist pretty badly a few weeks ago playing softball and this tickler was upset with me . . . told me I did it on purpose because I didn't want to play with her, etc. Basically, they were trying to guilt trip me into playing, even though the bondage and thrashing would have hurt my wrist much worse.

Just some random thoughts/questions:

1) Are you gagged during this? Could the gag be interfering with your ability to catch your breath?

2) Maybe set up a clock and have the tickler do even on/odd off cycles. In other words, tickle you for 60 seconds, then let you breathe for 60 seconds.

3) Perhaps you could use mulitiple levels of safewords. For instance, red = stop, game over. yellow = I need a breather, stop for a moment or two. green = i really like what you are doing, and if you stop I will never forgive you. : )

4) Do you have any worrying symptoms besides the redness in the face? Light=headedness, etc.

thanks for the tips :)

HI mischief :) ,thank you very much for being the first person to respond to my post and raising valid points.
In answer to one of your questions,NO I don't use a gag so there is nothing preventing me from breathing naturally.I think it may be that when I am being tickled that I get so excited from the action itself that I am having so much fun,delight in it that I concentrate on the sensations,laughing instead of my breathing rhythm?.Funny to think this because I do know how to breathe when I'm not being tickled but maybe my heart rate accelerates so I need to breathe in more air then I would normally?.I have no idea,I have no pressure in my chest or anything like that to cause me concern with my health.
Also Yes it is just the redness in my face I don't know if it normal or not.
Thank you for the helpful advice,I think I will use some or all of those tips..and see if different styles of being tickled eliminates or lessens the redness in my face.

Getting a red face could just mean you've got a healthy blood circulation in the skin, or - it could mean that your blood pressure is too high! If it is the latter, please see a doc. It is very dangerous (almost cost me my life!). And there are good remedies to prevent that.

If I was a bloke I'd find the woman's face blushing a compliment (although I don't think there are many of those kinds of bloke's left sadly...) We blush generally when we're enjoying something a hell of a lot or if we're embarressed by a kind word. (Of course there are those occasions when you make a complete idiot of yourself, but lets forget about those instances huh?! :D)

When Dr|zzt tickles me he usually gives me unintentional or intentional 'breathers' as he moves his position or mine. Therefore I only suffer from severe lack of breath when he tickles my feet, :) but he can never tickle them for long cos I'd bring the house down!

I agree with Mischief's saveword comment..very sensible. Of course there may be times when you can't even get the words out..:) in that case the 'ler should know you well enough to understand that you need a momentary break. :D

Ayesha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back