• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief feet tickle in hollyoaks

Tickletomplease

An episode last week right at the end Sinead I think her real name is Stephanie Davies was having her feet massaged and laughed saying Stop it tickles looked a real reaction and has always looked like she is ticklish :)

correct me if I'm wrong but this IS the Mainstream CLIPS section,WHERE'S the CLIP?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise plus the fact I got told a great find so there for its a good find!!!!!

that should be put in mainstream LIST, until a clip is found

Yes it does matter.. if you are unable to follow the rules stop posting in this thread hereon.

Oh my god so your telling me every single person posts a clip on here Oh and by the way DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE IM STUPID IM SO SORRY I DIDNT PUT A CLIP UP ON HERE JESUS CHRIST THAT MUST BE THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY GROW UP WILL YOU I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHERE I POST THINGS.....GOT IT!!!!!!!

OH AND LEBRO AND SEKURA IF YOUR THAT OFFENDED BY ME NOT PUTTING A CLIP OFF THEN REMOVE MY POST

Apologies for anyone reading this but on the guidelines it does not say you have to post a clip!!!!!!

I see your new here and you just joined the Forum this month. This area of the Forum is for 'Mainstream Clips'. It is customary to post a clip here with your post. If you look at all the other posts in this section, you'll see that everyone starting a thread has posted a clip.
There is No Reason for you to be spoken too disrespectfully or preached too. This is supposed to be a friendly community for people who all share the same interest.
Sukura explained it properly. He has been a member here for quite some time, as have I.
So for further reference, if you have a Mainstream clip. Post it here. If you have a reference to a Mainstream situation but no clip, post it in LIST until a clip can be found as Sukura pointed out. Enjoy the Forum, it's usually a lot of fun. And don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't know. We were all new once.

Tickletomplease it CLEARLY says MAINSTREAM CLIPS,there is a section for Mainstream lists,new or not LEARN TO READ and DROP YOUR ATTITUDE BECAUSE U WILL GET ATTITUDE BACK

Please tell me in the guidelines it states I'll give attitude cause all that needed to be said was it's in the wrong place not being spoken to like a dam child

If you log into 'All 4' (what was 4OD) you can search for the episode. I had a look myself but couldn't find the right episode and got annoyed with sitting through adverts. Do you know what day of the week it was on?

Mainstream list is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Mainstream-Lists

The guidelines mainly talked about how we should post the clip, it didn't directly state that we have to post a clip,
but I guess the admins assumed that we know that this section is for mainstream clip, since the word 'clip' is in the title and the guidelines revolved around the clips. http://www.ticklingforum.com/announcement.php?f=155
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?91807-Guidelines-for-the-mainstream-clips-forum

and No, I wasn't offended, I was just trying to give you information you need.

when riff mentioned about looking at all the other posts in this section, it reminds me that last time I spend 6 months lurking til I start a thread, that's how I learn about the forums.

and welcome to the forums Tickletomplease :)

I've just found invite Monday the 27th April it's the after credits scene

Forgot there were after credits scenes, seen it now. Her feet are luuuuuuuuuuuuuuush!

Not sure why people got all up in arms about the rules. New people are usually exceptions to them. No need to name-call, anyone. Not everyone knows the information as well as you do, and you shouldn't expect them to know. You tell them the rules, back it up with an example, make sure they understand, then move on. I dunno why tickletomplease went off the way he did. You need to have better judgement in your recoils, as all it did was cause a big mud-slinging war about.

Anyways, back to the clip. It was amazing! She's gorgeous! I hope they can sneak in a few more clips like that, here and there, in this series! =)

Agreed Ticklerkoops. One person on this thread seems not to be able to post unless they're being nasty or calling others names.Needs to chill out. Really get fed up with 'Internet' keyboard badasses.
And tickletomplease , although new here, should have also shown some restraint in his original reply. There's no real need for any of this here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back