• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief tickle and conversation M/F

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Hi all,

Last night as my wife and I were laying down for bed, she took one of the decorative pillows and swings it over and hits me in the face. She says “Hehe, I love being able to do that to you every night. Now get over here and snuggle me.” She then rolls over. So I move closer and I take my hand and start tickling her on her thigh right below her butt. She starts thrashing like a fish, laughing and shortly after brought on her safeword. She looks at me and says “that was awful! You’re terrible!” Meanwhile, I’m just grinning. Then she says, that was probably a 9.5 on the her ticklishness scale, and I lean up saying really!? Then I get this look on my face and she’s like yeah, if my feet are mostly a 9, that was worse. Then I tell her gosh hon, I guess next time I’m going to have to figure out a way to tickle your feet and that spot at the same time. That earned me an eye roll and she then turned her back to me. It was a fun night!

It's always a wonderful experience to discover a new sensitive spot. Thanks for taking the time to write.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back