• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bringing the two threads together

Tissueboy

TMF Poster
Just trying to find a situation we can all agree on, folks! So, you walk into your bedroom to find a hermaphrodite tied down on your bed. "It" is blindfolded and gagged, and there is a note resting on top of it's penis-gina (vagipenis?) saying "Do as you see fit!"

WHAT DO YOU DO!? :yowzer:

why, accept the award for "fastest deleted clip ever on youtube" of course. I've been meaning to burn down the place for insurance anyway. ;)

Ask it if it can have sex with itself, and reproduce sexually and asexually at the same time.

And Trifalcon brings up a good point. Door locking would be good, cause apparently live in times where anyone can just stroll into our homes and put themselves into complicated bondage situations.

Christopher

I'd move........far far away and not tell anyone where I was going. Maybe to Sweden because the Swedish girl was pretty hot.

Just trying to find a situation we can all agree on, folks! So, you walk into your bedroom to find a hermaphrodite tied down on your bed. "It" is blindfolded and gagged, and there is a note resting on top of it's penis-gina (vagipenis?) saying "Do as you see fit!"

WHAT DO YOU DO!? :yowzer:

I'd immediately throw up.

yuk...

first I would puke, then burn the place down for the insurance money.

I'd find the jackass who thought of such an absurd situation to begin with and then kick their ass. :evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back