• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brink of Tears, m/f

ViperGTS

At Dave2112's request...

The preview clip for Brink of Tears! My site has this in three seperate clips, each one showing poor Troy in a renewed state of exhaustion.

:)

Sometimes I get tired of seeing the same woman in clip after clip. But I'm not sure I could get tired of seeing Troy in your clips. Besides Troy seeming to be a great ticklee, I also enjoy the way you begin the tickling in a slow, teasing way that progresses to more intense tickling.

nimrod

Thanks for the preview, Viper. This is exactly the type of tickle-torture that I love to inflict! Excellent work, and thanks again.

pretty decent. strong, relentless torture. very secure bondage i like that. could use better camera quality but again you get what you get.

One word.
WOW!!!

:woot:

Ah...blindfolded, gagged, having her arms sat on, tickled without mercy...truly the definition of torture! Well done! ^_^

Troy is so freakin' yummy!

Frickin' awesome. As usual. But I'll never get my head around stifling that beautiful laughter behind a gag. Did you guys have to be quiet to be discreet, or something? Or was it just part of the scene?

Always great work Viper

Hey Viper, you really do, very often, put your fingers in a place my envy follows, lol. Thanks for sharing, you do great work.

Jim

Thanks for bumping this, I must have missed it the first time. :)

I personally love the whole gag tickling thing, especially with a laugh like Troy's, it's amazing. :)

Wow.

:devil:
Viper,
How did you get her to submit to that? OMG. I have never been tickled on my upper body quite like that. Your touches appear so light.....it gives me goose bumps. I think the entire scene is sizzling hot. Perhaps someday I'll experience that.

Ace Riley said:
Thanks for bumping this, I must have missed it the first time. :)
As did I. (How'd that happen..?) :confused:

The description mentions three separate clips, and the
fact that it's called "Preview c" begs the question:
was there a "Preview a" and a "Preview b"? Anyone?

Cheers,
-MidnightMan-

Nice preview, loved the way you were on top of her, she was so helpless and desperate. Gotta get this one!

That was really good; I loved how you could still hear the desperation in her giggling even though she wasn't able to totally let rip and her wiggling was too cute :woot:

Excellent.

I really like this one too. I missed it as well. This is intense tickling without much "movement" allowed. That's the style I try to produce. Some prefer some "movement" allowed in the 'lee's restraint, but not me. I want complete immobilization. Very nice work here. And as far as the duck tape gag--i love gag tickling, but never really see a tapegag tickling. I like that too.

:bump: Hey, Mark, ya slacker... people are asking you questions in here that aren't getting answered. Don't MAKE me come down there for pizza!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back