• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Models Anita and Michelle (F/F, M/F Nylons...a taste of things to come!)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
British Models Anita and Michelle (F/F, M/F Nylons) *Updated With New Clip!*

I had an amazing shoot on Sunday afternoon with two absolutely beautiful and very ticklish British models: Michelle (from my previous clip) and Anita . The two ladies were total opposites in many ways (Michelle is a classic hot glamour model, whereas Anita is more a like a British Dita Von Teese), which made the shoot a lot more interesting! Both girls were great fun to tickle though and after getting over the awkwardness of having just met moments beforehand, became quite ruthless in tickling one another too...it helped that they both turned up to the shoot with very long fake nails of course!:mwahaha:

Anyway...I shot so much footage, that I literally don't know where to start with editing the clips to put in my store! I'll probably do it in stages and add different scenes over the next week. For now though, I couldn't resist just making a little preview from various bits of the footage as I was so pleased with the way it came out. Hope you like it - I'll update soon when I've added the first clip to my store!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/224029262/Anita_and_Michelle_teaser.wmv

Last edited:
wow, that was very sexy. and hot. i wish it could not have been longer.

wow, that was very sexy. and hot. i wish it could not have been longer.

Thanks...glad you like it - it was a sexy and hot shoot!:lion:

The clip is kind of a pre-preview..I'll probably make some further previews to go with the individual clips as I upload them to my store too because there was a LOT of footage in this shoot - stay tuned!

That was a good clip and I hope you put the F/F stuff together for a clip

libtick basically said it for me :) This looks awesome, but I'm not interesting in anything m/f.

libtick basically said it for me :) This looks awesome, but I'm not interesting in anything m/f.

Well, I guess it's a good job there's going to be a couple of great F/F clips coming out of it then! ;)

:wave:

The first two clips from this session are up in my store now! :hungry:
They are F/F and MF/F....I'll be adding Anita's bit from this session as an individual clip later and then the footage from the second part where they were tied to the table....more previews coming soon too!

Thanks! :D

Excellent clip! Hot and sexy women (the difference between them is very interesting), good tickling in interesting positions. Thank you very much!

Wonderful clip indeed! I love the f/f nylon tickling stuff the best and will surely purchase of few of these clips. I think you should do more f/f tickling and maybe "train" the ticklers a little yourself. Great work!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back