• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brittneys Bad Uncle Dick F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Brittneys uncle Dick grounded her and made her miss prom so one night after he was out late partying with friends she decided to get even. Brittney tied him to the bed then got his attention with her nails. Uncle Dick tells her shes going to be in big trouble and she starts brutally tickling his entire body making him laugh and struggle. Seeing how the tickling was getting her uncle aroused Brittney decides to have a bit more fun. She pulls down his underwear and starts stroking his massive cock with her tiny hands. Uncle dick can't hold back and soon explodes all over her hands. Brittney tickles his entire body ruining his orgasm and paying special attention to tormenting his balls. After several minutes of torment Brittney takes total control of her uncle by letting him know she video taped the whole thing.

This hot scene is available now on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• Brittneys-Bad-Uncle-Dick.gif
    Brittneys-Bad-Uncle-Dick.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 965
  • Brittneys Bad Uncle Dick TMF.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,332
These have to be the worst videos ever made.. she is hardly touching him and he is guffawing out loud.. just total garbage.

While I like these videos, on the whole, I don't own this one but I have another with Dick and he is very ticklish. It wouldn't take much to make him laugh, but...and this is a beef I have generally with some tickle vids. I like to see the struggle to maintain composure, the slow, eventual cracking of some tough guy who is trying desperately not to show how ticklish he is. These, from my experience, are becoming rare. I've never tickled anyone who burst into howling guffaws at the first touch. When the model's heel is being tickled and he's hollering "...not my toes, not my toes...!!!" I'm thinking there's some acting going on here. Rich Ivey (Catinhat) has a few where the guy is broken down and then loses it completely and they're classics. Some other producers have these but I'm seeing more of the immediate Howling Guffawing genre in recent vintage. I'll stipulate that it's hard to find ticklish guys, and even harder to find ticklish guys willing to be featured in these vids. I'm grateful that there are some excellent video producers out there.

I like Puckhead's comment. In real life I don't remember seeing instant hysterics but a graduation into howling and panic. However, I really liked this clip. Perhaps a non-consensual f/m would be good .... but probably almost impossible to achieve.

It's another thumbs up from me TG! :)

Five stars on this video! His laughter clearly escalates AFTER he has been milked. His feet especially seem to be the spot to go for!

I like the video - I like the light touch tickling. If the tickler really knows what they are doing - it is most effective. I personally don't go for the digging into armpits and ribs to tickle or be tickled. Britney seems like a talented tickler with a reasonably ticklish lee.

Thanks guys, Dick got it from another light touch tickler today and nearly lost it. I'll try to find guys that can resist for a bit but in my experience, when I do find them, they don't do as well as those of us that go nuts from the slightest touch.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back