• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke brief foot tickle

MacDaddyMarconi

TMF Novice
Long lost clip from Wild On: California Coast from 2001. Someone should save this one

youtu.be/WYEaYpHPIyQ

Happens at the 0:10 mark

Great find, I went looking for that once a couple of years ago and was surprised to find that there's nobody who's uploaded every episode of "Wild On." That and "My Mother The Car" are the only two shows I've never been able to find online ;)

Here's the clip embedded

I remember when this scene happened, it was a big deal! Thanks for posting this, this is better quality than the clip I already had!

Just to keep it together with this thread, here's an article that came out around that time......she was always saying in interviews she had a thing for feet, that men should suck their girlfriends' toes if they really loved them, etc ....looking back, who knows, maybe it was a marketing strategy! Anyways, here's one such interview where she gets asked about it, though it's not the first and probably not the last! And of course, when a girl says she has very sensitive feet, I take that to mean...."ticklish"

I know she was asked in a chat once if she had ticklish feet, and her reply was "No tickling, please". Which could mean "I would prefer if you don't tickle me"....or it could mean...."Oh no, not that, I can't take it!", lol!

Attachments

• Brooke Burke interview 01.png
    Brooke Burke interview 01.png
    951.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Brooke Burke interview 02b.png
    Brooke Burke interview 02b.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 91
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back