• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke from TA

macmac

Does anybody know what's the real name of Brooke from Tickle Abouse?

Or maybe has she fb, instagram etc.?

You know, there's a reason fetish models don't use or give out their real names.

This is a good time for an etiquette lesson.

Most models working in the adult industry (Fetish work, web cam modeling, stripping) maintain a stage name for one very simple reason: They don't want viewers and fans to bother them in their real non work time and life.

When you see someone like Brook in a TA video, you are also seeing a woman doing a JOB. She's on the clock, and working. Her job is to get you turned on, so you can get off. And it starts and ends there. She doesn't want to meet you, date you, or even for the most part talk with you. She wants to do her job, then go live her life (Which in Brooks case, was finishing her college degree and going off to work in a 9-5 job. She is retired now.)

So asking for their real name or a way to contact them is sort of uncool. If they want to talk to you, or welcome conversation from you, they will have a Facebook page or twitter under the stage name. If you cannot find such, it means 'Leave me alone.'

Myriads

Most models working in the adult industry (Fetish work, web cam modeling, stripping) maintain a stage name for one very simple reason: They don't want viewers and fans to bother them in their real non work time and life.

When you see someone like Brook in a TA video, you are also seeing a woman doing a JOB. She's on the clock, and working. Her job is to get you turned on, so you can get off. And it starts and ends there. She doesn't want to meet you, date you, or even for the most part talk with you. She wants to do her job, then go live her life (Which in Brooks case, was finishing her college degree and going off to work in a 9-5 job. She is retired now.)

So asking for their real name or a way to contact them is sort of uncool. If they want to talk to you, or welcome conversation from you, they will have a Facebook page or twitter under the stage name. If you cannot find such, it means 'Leave me alone.'

Myriads

I wish the forums had a "Like" button LOL I'd light it up for this post!

I wish the forums had a "Like" button LOL I'd light it up for this post!

I couldn't agree more :)

These kinds of inquiries, and in especially in cases where "fans" have actually gotten real name/facebook/etc information, have lead to quite a number of models retiring and/or never modeling again (and/or worse, being stalked in a handful of instances). Like many of us, they want their time away from work and their privacy respected. I know when I head home for the evening, I don't want to be pestered by work. ;)

As Myriad said, it's good manners not to ask. :)

She retired? Shame, she was the best raspberrier in the business. Is there any update or official post where I can read more?

I have the instagram accounts of 2 models who worked with Tommy. I haven't contacted them at all. Because I know how to control myself, and there's no point in asking about anything...

She retired? Shame, she was the best raspberrier in the business. Is there any update or official post where I can read more?

I think Mandy is pretty good at those. ;)

Tommy has said several times in his sub-forum when the question has come up. Or ask him again there in the question section, and I'm sure he'll be happy to repeat himself.

Myriads

This topic keeps coming up. I always find myself wondering how the former models are getting along. I wish we had a "Whatever happened to..." forum where reliable folks could post news like "Talked to Brooke last week. She has a new job and she's much happier there." These folks show up and mean a lot to us and then they simply disappear. Of course, I would also love to have the means to tip selected models as a thank you for the enjoyment they've brought me. Clips4Sale has a tip the producer feature. A similar feature for models would be nice. Amazon wish lists are probably not workable since they include surnames, but they are personalized. Yeah, I'm old and have more money than I know what to do with, but I absolutely would tip both Brooke and Nikki enough for a nice dinner with their respective main squeezes to show my thanks.

This topic keeps coming up. I always find myself wondering how the former models are getting along. I wish we had a "Whatever happened to..." forum where reliable folks could post news like "Talked to Brooke last week. She has a new job and she's much happier there." These folks show up and mean a lot to us and then they simply disappear. Of course, I would also love to have the means to tip selected models as a thank you for the enjoyment they've brought me. Clips4Sale has a tip the producer feature. A similar feature for models would be nice. Amazon wish lists are probably not workable since they include surnames, but they are personalized. Yeah, I'm old and have more money than I know what to do with, but I absolutely would tip both Brooke and Nikki enough for a nice dinner with their respective main squeezes to show my thanks.

I think that's a good thought; give them some appreciation for their work, while still respecting their privacy. Of course, for some of them, the nicest thing you could do might just be to leave them alone.

Last edited:

Myriads

Thank you, Myriads! As a producer who often has to field questions, like this one, via email, it's good to see that the TMF mods take a similar stance. Privacy of the models is an utmost priority.

Enjoy them, while they're here and leave them be. If they want to reach out, they will.

Thank you, Myriads! As a producer who often has to field questions, like this one, via email, it's good to see that the TMF mods take a similar stance. Privacy of the models is an utmost priority.

Enjoy them, while they're here and leave them be. If they want to reach out, they will.

So people actually email you asking for the models real names? I just don't get it. As someone pointed out earlier obviously there's a reason that the models don't use their real names. Hell all of us on here don't use our real names so you'd think that people on here would understand that there are certain situations where we want to hold back some information.

Myriads

I don't know the person who wrote the original post, but I had a thought. Some models and pro's, of course, don't mind being contacted by fans, and some actually encourage it, creating "Public Person" Facebook pages and even Instagram sites based on their pseudonyms. Some don't even hide their real names. This may have been what he had in mind with the question.

Is it off-topic to say: Thank you, Brooke, for all the happy moments you gave us (?) Because I always loved seeing each new Brooke video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back