• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bruises, light tickling, and wtf?

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've been tickling my girlfriend lately and have decorated her midsection with beautiful bruises. Don't worry! She likes them. The problem is, it doesn't really tickle any more, it just hurts. So instead, now that they are healing, I've been tickling her lightly. She doesn't laugh as hard unless I get her back.

So, how does one tickle hard enough to make the 'lee laugh without bruising them? And yes, I've tried "just hard enough", you gotta dig into that ribcage with her though.

Yep just have her heal up and she'll be ticklish as new soon. :)

Yeah that seems to be the only viable option. When she is healed though, I still don't know how to tickle her hard without bruising her. :/

Some people just bruise really easily. Unless she's experiencing pain during your sessions, or discomfort afterwards -- or you're getting visits from domestic violence prevention staff to assess the safety of your home life -- if you're both enjoying yourselves, it shouldn't be a problem.

That said, I've had 'lers who for some reason dug in really deeply (didn't bruise, which surprised me). Not nearly so effective as light-touch, imo. The nerve endings you are looking for are on the surface. *shrug

I prefer the digging type tickling most times versus light tickling (though that can be fun too) so I'm used to bruises around my ribcage and whatnot. I kinda like 'em. They're like hugs that last longer. I would say the same thing others have said, if she's ok, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

The only reason I started worrying about it was because bruises meant that I'd have to give her a break for a few days to let her heal up. I mean, of course my VERY first priority was her safety and all, but she actually likes being bruised so it's all good on that front.

I found out today that she has ticklish spots I haven't bruised yet.... :D

Its all good cousin just as long as she's safe. You're playing it right.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back