• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bullying Helen

Senshi1

Staff
Goodness, how time flies! Come on in and have some soup!

Today we're shining the spotlight of teasing and good-natured bullying on TT's very own Tickle_Fan03, a.k.a Miss Soon-To-Be-Getting-All-Kinds-Of-Held-Down-And-Stripped- And-Tickled-And-Generally-Tormented, a.k.a Helen! Watch this space, because the fun part is not so much the visual representation of sexy girl-on-girl-and-also-a-boy action as it is seeing the little minx blush and fluster when she finds out just how screwed she is!

Credit goes largely to Karen for this one, as she not only suggested it and requested the picture itself, but also wrote the text that graces the side!

Now enough hyperactive yammering - roll that beautiful bean footage!!

OMG!!! :blush :blush :blush :blush You are both going to pay for that!!!!

Hehehehe Thank you so much :wub

Heehee, thought you'd like this one, H ;) I spent ages stringing the poor thing along, telling her that Senshi *might* get the chance to do something like this before she comes down, knowing FULL WELL it was next in line:stickout ;)

I wrote this in past-tense, but it's not-not yet anyway-in a few weeks it will be. This is all gonna happen. You TTers who demanded pics or it didn't happen...well, me and K are already delivering ;)

~K

:scared :scared Gaaah dammit now look what you've gone and done....you both have released the butterflies bigtime :blush :blush

Heheh yeah, that's about what I thought. :cool Good luck sleeping, sweetie! ;)

~K

Awesome pic, as usual Senshi. And might I say, Helen, you look cute in this picture bahaha.

Really though, nice little narrative to go with it and it looks like everyone is enjoying this. Good thing for everyone seeing this too XD

Awesome pic, as usual Senshi. And might I say, Helen, you look cute in this picture bahaha.

Really though, nice little narrative to go with it and it looks like everyone is enjoying this. Good thing for everyone seeing this too XD

Senshi was very generous and complimentary lol.

May I just say... lol.

Ok? Good.

No you may not :stickout

Thanks much for all the comments. :D Glad you approve, H. ;p I always have fun drawing and this was no exception. ^_^

HA! Brilliant, well done Senshi. Great way to get Helen's imagination going too which is never a bad thing :stickout *The Bug is tempted to tell Karen and Senshi "where to go" but Karen probably already knows :lol

HA! Brilliant, well done Senshi. Great way to get Helen's imagination going too which is never a bad thing :stickout *The Bug is tempted to tell Karen and Senshi "where to go" but Karen probably already knows :lol

Oh don't worry, we do :ayyy:

~K

Thanks again for all the kind words! :D They all mean a lot to me.

*shivers* no you don't :lol:stickout

I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing this happen to you, Helen. It's just delightful and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person...

I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing this happen to you, Helen. It's just delightful and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person...

:lol yes it could...it could happen to you :stickout

Do you think you'll let Helen get revenge on you in a similar manner Karen? :)

Do you think you'll let Helen get revenge on you in a similar manner Karen? :)

Depends on what you're asking. A pic? This IS revenge for a pic, waaaay back :| :p As for tickling the snot out of me, I *know* she will--been looking forward to it for months :lol

~K

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back