• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried at the Beach

bare feet

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever have the pleasure of being buried in the sand with your ticklish bare feet out and had them tickled? I was blessed to have that happen to me a couple of summers ago when I lived in FL. My friend, Shannon, buried me in the sand and tickle tortured my feet for a good 30 minutes! I thought I was gonna die from laughing so hard! She gave me very few breaks and when I was breaking through the sand, she tickled my navel, too! Very torturous but fun experience. But I did get her back and buried her and tickled her feet as well! Very fun day. Wish I could go back in time!

i've been subjected to that quite afew times!A little embarrassing going absolutely bonkers in front of a beach full of people.Maybe i shouldnt try to be such tough guy and fight the urge to laugh..then perhaps the ticklees wouldn't be so evil!Ive had my feet tickled for hours while trapped in the sand!Sometimes voluntarily but still torturous......and fun! But giving is better than receiving as they say..and i've given just as bad as i got!

Never had that opportunity to do this to anyone, or have it done to me, but one day.....

Just watch out for the crabs...cause, ya know...they'll getcha. :D

I have had the pleasure of burying and being buried before. I have been buried a few times, and buried others a few times.
One of my fondest memories was last summer when I buried a girl friend -- she was knees to chest in a deep hole, her feet at eye level. It was a great sight, and I tickled her feet for a bit, but she didn't enjoy it.
Next was my turn -- she buried me in the same way, but my knees were pulled farther back, and my feet propped up. She covered me up, and I felt the sand packing me in tight! It was exciting, feeling helpless -- I really couldn't move! I could see only my feet a few inches from my face, and of course, I could see her taking pictures of me and giggling at me. She got my feet a few times, and it was crazy seeing them wiggling in front of me trying to get away. A passerby actually wanted to take a picture of me -- they couldn't believe how crazy I looked buried like that! I will definitely make it happen again, and possibly post some pictures of myself (but not her, sorry).

The idea has never appealed to me as i find sand rather damp and cloying..and i would get the squirmies..

if the opportunity presented itself then the hollywood brother would bury and tickle someone on the beach

Yes -- the sand is certainly not for everyone. I don't mind it, but I can see how being scratchy and grainy wouldn't be fun lol

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back