• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bye Bye New England!!!!

primetime

Verified
at long last!!!! the New England Patriots LOSE in the AFC title game. granted, they were fun the first year they won the Super Bowl, but i am getting sick and tired of seeing them. they started to get a little cocky during the last few years and good riddance!!

as for Peyton Manning, who is my favorite QB, he finally gets his chance to get a Super Bowl ring and silence all the doubters. i want Peyton to get his ring, because he helped me get my fantasy football championship this year in a very competitive league with guys from my job. go Manning!!!!

also, congratulations to Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith for becoming the 1st African American coaches to coach in the Super Bowl, ensuring that an African American coach will win a Super Bowl title.

peace out Patriots. looks like Belichick's genius wasnt that good this year... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Even though I was rooting for New Orleans, this should be a very entertaining Super Bowl. And I`m really happy for both coaches. Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith are both class acts, no matter what color they are.

unclebill said:
Even though I was rooting for New Orleans, this should be a very entertaining Super Bowl. And I`m really happy for both coaches. Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith are both class acts, no matter what color they are.

Yes, whats the big deal with their skin color? enough! their two good coaches. end of story.

primetime said:
at long last!!!! the New England Patriots LOSE in the AFC title game. granted, they were fun the first year they won the Super Bowl, but i am getting sick and tired of seeing them. they started to get a little cocky during the last few years and good riddance!!

as for Peyton Manning, who is my favorite QB, he finally gets his chance to get a Super Bowl ring and silence all the doubters. i want Peyton to get his ring, because he helped me get my fantasy football championship this year in a very competitive league with guys from my job. go Manning!!!!

also, congratulations to Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith for becoming the 1st African American coaches to coach in the Super Bowl, ensuring that an African American coach will win a Super Bowl title.

peace out Patriots. looks like Belichick's genius wasnt that good this year... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

It was a good run while it lasted...Good Luck to the Colts :happyfloa

it has been a great day for football today...very historical...

to those who wonder why the fact that two African American head coaches making the Super Bowl is a big deal, first i congratulate you. you are not looking at color and that is a good thing.

but, the reason why it is so significant is due to the fact that not too long ago, there were NO black head coaches, just like there were no black quarterbacks, just like there were no black players in the NFL. it was said by racist whites that blacks do not have the same athleticism as whites (boy, were they wrong...). it was said by racist whites that blacks werent smart enough to be quarterbacks (boy, are they wrong). it was said by racist whites that blacks would not make good head coaches (boy, were they wrong). now, one day, you are going to see more black owners. it is a significant stride for African Americans considering the history of our society.

i do hope that one day it will be no big deal and no one will see color. but until that day, moments like today will always be significant. nowadays, no one bats an eyelash if a black man is playing a sport. no one even thinks twice about black quarterbacks, thanks to guys like Warren Moon, Doug Williams and Donovan McNabb. to me, one of the great things about football is that you see ALL races in the NFL bonding together for a common goal. you see white offensive linemen hugging black running backs. you see black defensive linemen hugging and hi-fiving white linebackers. you see Latinos meshing in well with blacks and whites. i love football because it shows that no matter what color you are, you can work together and be friends and work to a common goal.

primetime said:
...i love football because it shows that no matter what color you are, you can work together and be friends and work to a common goal.
All to true...

Priest

primetime said:
it has been a great day for football today...very historical...

to those who wonder why the fact that two African American head coaches making the Super Bowl is a big deal, first i congratulate you. you are not looking at color and that is a good thing.

but, the reason why it is so significant is due to the fact that not too long ago, there were NO black head coaches, just like there were no black quarterbacks, just like there were no black players in the NFL. it was said by racist whites that blacks do not have the same athleticism as whites (boy, were they wrong...). it was said by racist whites that blacks werent smart enough to be quarterbacks (boy, are they wrong). it was said by racist whites that blacks would not make good head coaches (boy, were they wrong). now, one day, you are going to see more black owners. it is a significant stride for African Americans considering the history of our society.

i do hope that one day it will be no big deal and no one will see color. but until that day, moments like today will always be significant. nowadays, no one bats an eyelash if a black man is playing a sport. no one even thinks twice about black quarterbacks, thanks to guys like Warren Moon, Doug Williams and Donovan McNabb. to me, one of the great things about football is that you see ALL races in the NFL bonding together for a common goal. you see white offensive linemen hugging black running backs. you see black defensive linemen hugging and hi-fiving white linebackers. you see Latinos meshing in well with blacks and whites. i love football because it shows that no matter what color you are, you can work together and be friends and work to a common goal.

Very well said Primetime :cool:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back