• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B. Fetishettes ~ The Restaurant

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

C.A.B. Fetishettes ~ The Restaurant

Liner notes: So this is the (not quite so new) C.A.B. Fetishettes Series... a rather fancy name for a catch-all of old ideas, crap ideas, and other things that I think didn't make the cut for things like the rAnSoM Series and others. So here are these smaller 'Ashcan' editions; the broken toys of my fetishistical mind. Reused, re-purposed, recycled, and regurgitated.

Last edited:
What a great idea! But I have a feeling the cost of a meal with "extras" might be pretty steep - wish I hadn't spent so much money on that compound rack system.

Great drawing :feets: and fine concept. Thanks for sharing your work here. :D

like the art work, but eating with tickling.. umm kind of not my thing.. and most resterants No shoe no service.. but keep up the good work.

I am very pleased and pleasantly surprised how these throw-away concepts are being received... there may be hope yet for my trash bin. There's lots more crap where this came from. You don't mind if I dump it here? ;)

You are simply the BEST!!!! :super: :yowzer:
Much obliged, Sir.

Your merest glance is ambrosia to my soul. Thank you my Goddess ... my Godesssssss ...my Godesssssssssssssssss *urp

Ingenius. Love it.
Igneous Rock!

Freakin awesome.
Freakin' THANKS!

What a great idea! But I have a feeling the cost of a meal with "extras" might be pretty steep - wish I hadn't spent so much money on that compound rack system.
Ohhhh... so you're the one that got in a bidding war with Suikoden? Don't fret, next night's on me.

Great drawing :feets: and fine concept. Thanks for sharing your work here. :D
Attendo con ansia la vostra sillaba successiva con grande anticipo! Grazie, Signore.

Excellent!
"... release the hounds."

Table for one Saturday night please? Great work.
Joyeusement, Monsieur. S'il vous plaît suivez-moi, je vous donnera la meilleure place dans la maison, immédiatement.

W O W !
Where can I find some ticket or book a romantic dinner?
I sent a PM. We'll hook you up, Dood. How's your credit rating?

very very hot!
very very Thanks!

like the art work, but eating with tickling.. umm kind of not my thing.. and most resterants No shoe no service.. but keep up the good work.
Ummmmm... We'll just count you out then, won't we? Its best that way.

Holy. Shit. I had an idea for something like this years ago but never wrote it. Now it's like I'm staring right at it and she's staring right back at me.

My God man. The look in her eyes...*saves immediately* My. God.

Oooooooooooo. Uniquely HOT!!! Assuming the patrons won’t need some special fetishopian table manners for this cozy restaurant that serves whore d'oeuvres (or ho-devour for short) under the table… Not to worry because medics are always available for heimlich maneuver.. :D :eek:

I love it. I would be so surrealistic to be displayed like that during a dinner. Like a dream nesting into a nightmare, if you know what I mean.

I've fantasized about something similar. Awesome to see it come to life. I love her expression. Great job.

I would definetly enjoy this, with a good glas of red wine and a nice feather!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back