• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Miss Susan Storm

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
I'll tell you how this fits into C.A.B.'s Halloween Hoo Ha 2012 in a moment… Before Hannibal Lecter and before Darth Vader there was the original Über villain in a mask, so cool and badass you could not help but love him. I speak, of course of Doctor Victor Von Doom. And here we find the indisputable baddie of the bad; nemesis of the Fantastic Four; and ruler of Latveria; putting a young Susan Storm (The Invisible Girl) to a tickle torture ordeal with brilliant technology that perhaps even Mr. Fantastic wouldn't understand. Why such high-handedness? To convince her to marry him instead of the rubber nebbish Reed Richards, of course. Pfft… he probably didn't even need to go this far, the dude owns his own country… now THAT is bad ass. What girl could say no to a self made prince?

To produce this recreation of what never was, I have done my best imitation of Jack "the King" Kirby; in homage to my all time favorite comic book artist.

Okay… Halloween. So back in the late 60's when Halloween was free of the razor blade in candy scare and kids were permitted to play with crayons without needing to don a crash helmet, I wanted so bad to answer the door one Halloween and see what the big kids were wearing that night. So dad stood by and let me open the door all by myself. There in the darkness staring down at me was the horrid visage of Doctor Doom. A cheap plastic mask to be sure, but enough to make me run all the way to my room, not wanting anything to do with scary, SCARY Halloween ever EVER again. ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
That looks like Jack Kirby art to me. Bloody fantastic artwork. :thumbsup:

Fantastic (no pun intended). Love her feet. I wonder how long Dr. Doom will torture her before she is rescued.

Love the Jack Kirby style. My favorite Kirby character is Big Barda from the Mr. Miracle series. Awesome babe.

Very cool. Doctor Doom was one of my favorite Marvel villains. To witness him giving Susan Storm the treatment is a dream come true!

Wow, just wow. Love everything about this one! The beautiful Sue's soles displayed and tormented in a stimulating scenario!

Great work again C.A.B.!

That is dead on and a long long time fantasy of mine! I may frame this and put it on my wall. You even tickled Sue with a Kirby Krackle!! Really well done!

I like it a lot! Something is VERY HOT about its vintage artistic emulation. Something... W00t! :headbang:

I would swear that Jack Kirby drew this! Is there nothing you can't do C.A.B.? Marvel should hire you to do the FF. You would be lot better than some of the "artists" that do comics now!

Wait a minute! Scratch that! That would take time away from the brilliant artwork you present here!! Nevermind and keep bringing your goodies to us here!

Thanks again and again C.A.B.!

Very cool piece! You really nailed the vintage comic book style artwork, if there were just a few more scenes like this maybe I would have found comic collecting more appealing. Blue nail polish on Sue is sweet as well. Would love to see more done in this style....excellent!

Doom = greatest Marvel villain... ever!

;) Doom Shall not be denied! ...his entertainment?

Great job and beautifully drawn!

That looks like Jack Kirby art to me. Bloody fantastic artwork. :thumbsup:

Awesome Jack Kirby style! As if you tore a page out of FF# 30 or something. Especially that signature energy pulse coming from the machine. C.A.B this is some cool shit!

This is beautiful. Just truly beautiful. I love the coloring job on the bondage equipment and the machine.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back