• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Pocahontas

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

I’ve gotten a lot of fan mail asking me to continue defiling the Disney Princesses in the C.A.B.ified Classics series… well I guess that's exactly what I’ve done here to the titular character of Disney’s 1995 Pocahontas. I think I saw the film. I’m pretty sure I did. I think I was impressed by the art direction and sweeping background vistas. But that was it. And unlike The Little Mermaid (which I’ve mentioned that I think is the perfect Disney film) Pocahontas was dry as a bone, and put me to sleep within 15 minutes or so. Don’t know… maybe the film was too constricted by overt political correctness and maudlin to be irreverent and entertaining. A yawn fest.

But here in the studded leather fetishy corners of my mind in C.A.B.ified Classics, we fix that. We take that little deerskin hottie and overlay some probable improbable historical behavior on the attitudes of the times. Pokie and her two jiggly canoes wind up in the Jamestown public stocks and Governor Ratcliffe himself spends a little quality time getting to know the perfidious native girl. ...Voilà! Film improved.

Life is good.

~ C.A.B.

* See all the C.A.B.ified Classics series HERE!

Wowwwww. Another awesome C.A.B.ified Classics addition! My favorite collection of yours if I do say so, and that's saying something!

Jiggly canoes for the WIN!!!

Awesome animated hotness here.

I love this series, and this particular contribution might be my favorite installment yet!!

B

One of your best in quite a while. Which isn't saying much since most of your stuff is either pure evil, pure awesome or pure hilariously fun! :)

Thats what a hot barefoot disney priness deserves! If anything it would have made the film more interesting!

Clearly, C.A.B., you reached into an alternate dimension--Earth-Dizney, perhaps--and brought forth this wonderfully, wickedly realized "clip" from a world where The Walt Dizney Studios are celebrated for their fetish animations, live-action frivolities, and theme parks to which NO ONE under 18 is admitted. <br>
(One can only hope that future "acquisitions" will include a clip from the paddle-and-feather-laden Whacky Mouse Club as well as the blueprints of the legendary EPCOT (Entirely Perverse Center of Tickling) Dungeon.)

I love it, Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well done. I hope we can see more of the Disney girls get your treatment.

WOW!

Absolutely amazing and easily one of my all-time favorite C.A.B.ified Classics!

Jim
MTJpub.com

To the tune of "Hallelujah!":

Pocahontas! Pocahontas! Pocahontas! Poca-a-hontas!!!

:headbang:

Awesome work as always CAB! :D
Do you do the animations yourself?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back