• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.'s SPRING BREAK ME: Sadista's Water Feature. F, Water Jets/F (Very Rude)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello chums, happy Spring

Sadista was approached by the Tickle Bears to create something for their Spring Picnic. Remember the old nursery rhyme? "If you go down in the woods today you're in for a big surprise"? Well the surprise was that you were likely to get taken by the Tickle Bears and made a source of entertainment for their Picnic. "Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their Piiiiic-nic" was originally about the Tickle Bears, to warn people not to go into the woods or they might get tickled to death. Or in the case of some strange folk who like that sort of thing, to let them know that today is the day for you to go into the woods and get yourself captured and tickled for the entertainment of the picnic revellers. This invitation was NOT for the feint of heart because despite their jolly and furry nature the Tickle Bears do NOT play lightly. If you go down in the woods today expecting to get a little bit of a rib tickle and have a bit of a giggle then you certainly are in for a big surprise... and potentially a heart attack.

Anyway, I digress. Sadista accepted the task to create them a special centrepiece for the picnic. She enlisted some of the finest mechanical and hydrokinetic engineers build her this delightful water feature that she designed herself.

She also convinced her friend Silke Arches to help her test and demonstrate it. And by "Convinced" I mean drugged.

The contraption uses gravity and geothermal energy to power it's mechanisms and to heat the water. The fully adjustable tickling needle jet system directs body temperature water at the desired weak areas of the subject. These jets are incredibly fine and can be made very powerful. Added to this the clever internal gearing systems cause the jets to vibrate and move making sure that the skin doesn't become accustomed to the sensation.

It should be noted that all the water is recycled around the system... It is also filtered. Just in case. And while not in use for it's main purpose this can be used to water the garden.

If you read the accompanying instruction manual you will see that it recommends an initial sensitising stage where the water is set to a higher temperature and the jets are set on high power and left, not vibrating or moving, on the chosen ticklish areas for a around five to eight minutes. This will give a first time subject a false sense of security - which is part of the hilarious entertainment - as it will seem that they are becoming accustomed to the tickling and that the ensuing hours will not be as much of an ordeal as they first thought. This is nonsense of course, and this initial stage only serves to make their already ticklish regions more susceptible and ticklish, as the subject realises once the jets begin their proper tickling cycle. The reaction of the subject at this point is the cause of much hilarity as they as driven out of their wits with laughter to the cheers of the picnic guests.

Sadista is currently giving the Chairman of the Entertainment Committee a demonstration of her favourite part of the machine, the part of which she is most proud. The Clitoral Carousel. A masterpiece of engineering, the main jet is a most exquisitely fine needle jet which is directed on to the subject's clitoris. More jets tickle the area around her clitoris, these outer jets move back and forth very slightly but also the entire head of the nozzle rotates slowly ensuring maximum sensitivity. It is worth noting that the main clitoral jet has a clever internal gearing that causes it to pulse. The pulse frequency is fully adjustable, as is the strength of the jet itself.

You might also notice that there is an orgasm counter on the body tank of the machine. This is fed by sensors in the beautifully crafted and delightfully comfortable wrist and ankle anchor points which are lovingly made from finest quality brass and padded with water resistant velvet. The light on the top of the counter acts a bit like the light on a battery charger in that it starts pulsing very slowly and as the impending climax approaches it gets faster, finally glowing brightly during the orgams itself. This is useful of you are controlling the machine and want to do something unkind like turn the Clitoral Carousel off at a crucial moment.

The design of the mechanism also allows free access for party revellers to tickle the subject by hand (or paw). The orgasm counter and alert system also works well with this facility as guests can wait until the light indicates the time is right then all reach in and give their subject a good hard rib and waist tickling during her climax. Just for example of course. The possibilites are endless.

For some reason the orgasm counter goes to three digits. I can only assume that this was re-purposed from another type of counter, as no one would leave a poor girl in this for long enough to accumulate that many orgasms... especially not while being tickled in such an unbearable way... would they?

Attachments

• EasterWaterFeature.jpg
    EasterWaterFeature.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 1,942
Man, you do great work!

Love the inclusion of the orgasm counter, and the entire theme in general.

Poor Silki can't catch a break, can she? LOL.

Wonderful art, and an awesome story to go along with it.

B

What a cool devious concept and implement! And those nifty furs surprised me.... :D

Wow!

Unique theme, brilliant execution, and wonderfully sexy!

I love that contraption!

Jim
MTJpub.com

A unique concept!

It works well, in fact. I've been using simple kids' squirt pistols as tickling devices since the 70's. And they can be loaded with wine, too.

That's great stuff. I was just at the beach today and those rinsing jets definitely tickle. Poor Silke.

Very nicely conceived idea. It matches your 'organic' design style from other strips, but takes it to a new level.

Myriads

Man, you do great work!

Love the inclusion of the orgasm counter, and the entire theme in general.

Poor Silki can't catch a break, can she? LOL.

Wonderful art, and an awesome story to go along with it.

B

Thanks Bandito, you are very kind. I think knowing the number of orgasms is useful for a number of reasons. Not least because the bears can also set up a sweepstake which would add a little more excitement to the picnic, but also a bit of added pressure for poor Silke. I always assumed that Silke rather enjoyed this kind of thing... otherewise she wouldn't keep getting herself into such predicaments.. but we would have to check with Mr C.A.B on that as he would know this kind of intimate detail.

Good work.

Thanks seanwoj.

Very cute drawing. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks milagros, glad you like it.

What a cool devious concept and implement! And those nifty furs surprised me.... :D

Thanks Bohemianne, glad you like Sadista's outfit. It was made for her by the Bears' own outfitters as she has been granted honorary Tickle Bear status so she can attend the picnic without becoming part of the entertainment herself, if you know what I mean... Well, that's what the Tickle Bears have told her - that she is exempt from the usual rumpus that would befall an attractive young woman at the Tickle Bears' Picnic - but you know, Tickle Bears are notoriously duplicitous, once she is there and surrounded Tickle Bears who have had a bit to much mead I'm not entirely sure she will be safe dressed like that.

Wow!

Unique theme, brilliant execution, and wonderfully sexy!

I love that contraption!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim, you are very kind. Glad you like the contraption... The fun thing about contraptions is that they are, by their very nature, unpredictable. Despite the amount of care and engineering that has gone into Sadistas creation it could well run amok... Silke is very brave to allow herself to be put at its mercy... oh, no, wait... she didn't allow it did she?... oh well.

A unique concept!

Thanks PQfingers, glad you think so.

It works well, in fact. I've been using simple kids' squirt pistols as tickling devices since the 70's. And they can be loaded with wine, too.

Ah, interesting... I assume that the wine would only be shot into the mouth.... otherwise that could sting a little.

That's great stuff. I was just at the beach today and those rinsing jets definitely tickle. Poor Silke.

Ah, good to know.... I think rinsing jets are a very underrated interrogation tool.

Very nicely conceived idea. It matches your 'organic' design style from other strips, but takes it to a new level.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads, glad the organic style translated ok into brass and copper.

Thanks for all the kind comments folks. After I had posted the picture I was a bit concerned that this one might have been a bit too lewd. I considered changing it a bit and moving the Clitoral Carousel part so it maintained a little more of poor Silke's modesty, or adding some more steam and froth (makes her sound like a cappuccino), but no one complained yet, and Silke herself hasn't said anything (although to be fair she hasn't been able to speak for a while now) so I guess it's ok.

Why is it that every scenario you design has me thinking, "me, please," Detritus?
Every. Damn. One.
I gotta go take a shower..

Why is it that every scenario you design has me thinking, "me, please," Detritus?
Every. Damn. One.
I gotta go take a shower..

Thanks Switchitup...

Well now, that's a good question isn't it? I guess because you are one of those people I mentioned at the beginning of the story for whom "If you go down in the woods today..." was meant as an invitation and not a warning.

You know, if you were to visit the picnic I'm sure the Tickle Bears would love to have you. They aren't monsters and they would be allowing Silke a break now and again (if she wanted one), so I'm certain that they would be delighted if you took her place while she went and had a piece of cake and some mead or elderflower tea.

Of course, once they got you in the contraption I can't guarantee that they would let you out again once they found out how ticklish you are. And once the jets started and groups of tipsy bears were tickling you there wouldn't be much opportunity for you to complain... or say anything much really.

Have you ever felt the deft touch of a Tickle Bear's claws? You probably know that right from when they are cubs they are trained to use their claws in the most exquisite and delicate way. They can be used, almost in the same instant, to reduce a girl's clothes to ribbons and the girl herself to delicious, helpless laughter.

And when you are at the mercy of several highly trained bears at once it is as if they were playing your poor ticklish body like a fine baroque harpsichord. Treating you to ticklish sonatas you may never have imagined.

Anyway, glad you like the drawing, have a nice shower.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back