• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C L A I R E: challenge in a holiday afternoon! (M/F, amateur, vib, total nudity)

sgardelli

TMF Regular
Here is the first part (four parts total) of the video that we realized in the room of our hotel, during summer holydays.

The unusual position is an idea from Claire (WOW!) :eek:
She liked the idea to be tied totally naked with her legs spread around a coffee- table (to let her intimate spot quite exposed…) and her hands fixed over her head.

After tying her, Claire was waiting for the usual tickling under her armpits.

But, once she was tied, I decided to change the rules! :firedevil

So, I've begun to tease (with our white friend...) the sensitive spot between her legs and, at the same time, to massage and tickle her feet. Also, I told her I wouldn't stop till her explosion...
The challenge is: will she be able to reach the climax despite the tickling over her feet?
(I'm sure she will, she says will not...)

Unfortunately, the quality is not very good, there was little light in the room and I made the video with my smartphone; SO, LET ME KNOW IF I MUST GO ON AND POST THE OTHER PARTS!

Attachments

• Claire Afternoon 2.A TF.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • Claire Afternoon a.2-page-001.jpg
    Claire Afternoon a.2-page-001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,796
Last edited:
WOW!! Excellent!
Can't wait for the next part!

Loved this clip. This is the first clip where I have seen you tickle her feet. I loved it. More of tickling her feet please. Thanks for sharing.

WOW!! Excellent!
Can't wait for the next part!

Thanks, soon the second part!

Loved this clip. This is the first clip where I have seen you tickle her feet. I loved it. More of tickling her feet please. Thanks for sharing.

Hi TicklesFemales, thanks for your reply! Actually some months ago I posted a short video with her feet tickled (but I didn't like it, so was deleted...).

I love your clips. The positions and the girl are both hot! Thanks for sharing.

2ND PART!

After 10 minutes... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• b-page-001.jpg
    b-page-001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Claire Afternoon 2.B TF.mp4
    2.1 MB
Damn that was incredibly hot!!!! I agree more tickling of those lovely feet!!

Back from holiday. Is this the Finale from the other video set?

No, it's not... This is another video!
Also, the final clip you are referring to is only ONE clip, not a series, I'll post it in a few days... :wavingguy

I probably explained wrong, but I like the videos where the models have some clothes and swimwear, underwear, shorts, tops. Non naked.

Then why are you looking here? Claire is hot and the way these vids are done is excellent. Keeps me coming back for sure. Keep up the good work sgardelli and don't let comments like this discourage you.

I probably explained wrong, but I like the videos where the models have some clothes and swimwear, underwear, shorts, tops. Non naked.

Then why are you looking here? Claire is hot and the way these vids are done is excellent. Keeps me coming back for sure. Keep up the good work sgardelli and don't let comments like this discourage you.

... :thumbsup:!!!

3RD PART!!

... AFTER 20 MINUTES... :woot2:

I think she's going to lose the challenge...

Attachments

• Claire Afternoon 2.C TF.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • 3-page-001.jpg
    3-page-001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
OH MAN!! this goes beyond!... THANKS, even if you'd sell the clips, id be in for all!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back