• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C L A I R E, tied, tickled and slowly stripped... NEW SERIES! (amateur, M/F, nudity)

sgardelli

TMF Regular
First clip of our new series, what do you think? ;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    872.3 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Claire sitting on the bed TF.mp4
    4.5 MB
Lovely clip thanks for sharing. Claire is a Gorgeous lady. I would love to see a clip of you tickling her feet sometime.

This under-lit, fuzzy, jaundiced, and grainy look to your work; is it some sort of 'style' you're going for, or just happenstance?

I really enjoy the creativity you have been showing in your videos. Nice work.

This under-lit, fuzzy, jaundiced, and grainy look to your work; is it some sort of 'style' you're going for, or just happenstance?

Wow, a reply of the great C.A.B., what an honor!
Yes, it's a sort of style; as we are "amateurs", at least I tried to avoid shooting with realistic lighting

Yes, it's a sort of style; as we are "amateurs", at least I tried to avoid shooting with realistic lighting

Interesting. Keep playing with it. You might consider yellow gels for the walls, and overall wash, but white fill lights with snoots on the focused action areas. You will still get that amber look, but the fidelity of the 'action' won't suffer. It appears that the grain and dodgy focus is a by product of not enough lumens and your poor camera is struggling to keep up... unless you're doing some kind of post work we don't know about. Also, focused spot on her hair from behind, off camera, would make her blonde hair pop nicely.

Loved it! Also loved how you had her tied. Bravo

Possibly the hottest thing I've seen in a while.

Can you describe how you tied her legs? What are the 2 outside bands tied to?

Interesting. Keep playing with it. You might consider yellow gels for the walls, and overall wash, but white fill lights with snoots on the focused action areas. You will still get that amber look, but the fidelity of the 'action' won't suffer. It appears that the grain and dodgy focus is a by product of not enough lumens and your poor camera is struggling to keep up... unless you're doing some kind of post work we don't know about. Also, focused spot on her hair from behind, off camera, would make her blonde hair pop nicely.

Thank you so much for your advice, I'll try to keep in mind for the next videos!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back