• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ca$h4Laugh$ Presents Banshee Double Teamed

Why was the tier pricing/tiers changed in the Cash4Laughs Patreon?

I was paying $10/mo for whatever two random videos you decided to share with that tier during that month (honestly not a really good deal), and when I went back today I found that I only had access to one video because the pricing changed so that you needed to pay $25/mo to access 3 videos and $5/mo for 1 video, with the two video/mo plan missing. afaik this change was never mentioned or announced prior to the billing update.

Last edited:
that is why i said he is going bankrupt soon. his pricing are wayy off the charts . most of big producers are 30 dollars to get everything in a more than 1000 videos catalog and he wants to make us pay up too 100 for less than 20 videos xD

Sorry you do not have the facts correct, 100? Yes I have a tier for that and it is for the ability to have and create a custom video with open available models. So I am not sure what you are referring to but think but maybe you have your story mixed up hopefully this will help, custom videos are far more $$$ with other producers and I have done research with quite a few companies. If 35 is to steep for you for all content that's ok I understand its for some and not for others 35 and the 14 videos up now is $2.50 per video opposed to $7-12 each from c4s for example and it only will grow. I shoot and update content weekly thats the point not to post 3 year old material But I feel the values there and good if you do the math I am right in line if not better then other places. I realize one can never please everyone I did asked why so sly if I could send him/her a clip the reason they had issue sis they watched the two videos on that tier but I still have no problem supporting those who support and enjoy my content. But at least if you have a complaint have the facts straight opposed to rambling on and presenting incorrect info I will not go bankrupt dont worry and I won't stop creating content because thus far people that have the means and actually do wish to support new material have been wonderful. I hope you enjoy and do what ever you're able to afford and justify spending you money on best wishes.

cheers.

My card was charged $10 on March 1st and on March 5th my tier was eliminated without warning and I suddenly had the same access as someone who was paying $5/mo.

This studio has been this way for years. The customer support and communication is miserable. They've come out and announced a store grand opening like 5 times and each time it ended up being a bluff. For awhile the C4L Instagram made it sound like it was being run by one of the models, but that changed overnight so now you have no idea who runs it (not that it matters). As a customer all I want is to be able to go to an automated store front and pick and choose the products I want, not have to go through a shady middleman, not subscribe to a nonsensical tiered service and cross my fingers and hope the clips I want show up in my tier, not have the terms of the agreement change mid-subscription. You'd think these are simple things for an entrepreneur in this industry to understand (and it is for the 99% of the other studios), but I just don't want to be screwed with anymore.

I understand that the studio wants to protect its investment and stave off piracy, which is a known and understandable issue in our industry, and they're doing an excellent job considering how difficult it is for even legitimate, paying customers to get a hold of the studio's clips.

I believe that the studio isn't purposely malicious in the way it does business, but by disallowing customers the ability to pick and choose which clips to purchase and failing to communicate major changes (no excuse for not communicating tier charges to customers prior), they're going to drive a lot of people (like myself) away. If the studio had a storefront with all its clips alongside a patreon it would be a different story. There are many studios I like, but I don't necessarily like all their clips and would not want to sub to a time-gated service. I (and I suspect the majority) prefer a customer experience where they can pick a la carte what they want rather than taking a step back and subscribing to a time-gated service, especially when there is an established library of clips that are getting fed piece meal to subs with the presumed intent of drawing out the length of subscription.

Good point and I will happily address!

C4L Instagram has been run by a model from the start and still is I do not care for instagram so do not deal with it. Your concerns and thoughts are well noted and I understand the Patreon platform is not perfect I do have a pick your own tier and can only hope to make Patreon a better platform. The reason I do not yet have a store to enable the individual sale of clips is because of the cost. Clips4sale takes %60 profit from the sell of each video! I won't do that, I am looking to team up with a company from Europe that has a great platform and established soon where clips will be available if I can get the fees to be correct. While you are correct in no one associated with C4L is maliciously tryin to make anyone angry or cause issues everyone will not be pleased. I try my best to respond and accommodate anyone that feels they have had a and experience, been shafted for lack of a better word or just unhappy. I did so in your case offering a video of your choice for the hassle as I completely understand where you are coming from. At the end of the day I make videos for people that like tickling and enjoy my content, I am trying to be able to finance and not pay out of pocket so I can keep making new videos. $100-$650 is the average cost per model more depending on travel air fair etc. I do not wish to take advantage of anyone but will not allow my material to be published on places that take %60 profit It isn't worth it to me. I do understand the need for a way to select clips and buy individual videos and hope to find a way to offer that soon! I will argue regarding the customer support you've chosen to contact me threw a comment rather then email me on Patreon or here. It is clear that it is more of a bashing your trying to project and that's fine, as I've said I have offered you a video of your choice as you are correct but when you say the support is miserable you haven't tried to communicate with me only by means of a comment to a post lol. I go above and beyond to handle every issue as best as I can with anyone that is unsatisfied and happily do so with you as well. But the right actions need to be taken by you as well, communicate the issue and allow the fix and solution to be had. I still thank you for the interest you had as well as your valid points I will absolutely take into consideration and try my best to put into motion some of the things you've mentioned learning and growing hopefully getting better. I thank you and my if you would like a clip please dm me.

thank you.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back