• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caged! Lily Haze & Cali Logan are Stripped, Locked Into Captivity & Tickle-Tormented!

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Caged! Lily Haze & Cali Logan are Stripped, Locked Into Captivity & Tickle-Tormented!

Cali Logan and Lily Haze are CAGED! Yeah, the premise definitely invokes SAW--though, unlike the cult horror film, the torment is genuine!

Both abducted girls have been rendered unconscious, stripped naked and whisked to a locked, iron-clad cage. Upon awakening, the nude girls realize they ain't in Fort Lauderdale. An intimidating, disembodied voice insists that Lily tickle Cali to the point of exhaustion. Lily nervously complies, tickling Cali's breasts, navel, armpits, hips, knees, calves and feet! But the torture is only beginning! The tormentor subsequently insists upon some role reversal: Cali is obliged to tickle the extremely sensitive Lily, whose agonized screams echo through the torture chamber. The "master" pledges unparalleled horrors unless the hotties aggressively inflict ticklish delirium upon one another. The arms of both girls, while tickled, are suspended from the cage's ceiling's (yielding them to partial immobility and complete enslavement). Will they escape? Not likely.

Check-out the preview on VidClip Corner!

Last edited:
OMFG you two are delicious! If I could only get my hands ... and tongue ;) ... on those belly buttons I'd die a happy man!

Navel soup

Bellytickler...

Always appreciate your support. Hope to reciprocate by offering a closer view of our navels. Cali's bellybutton is deep and ticklish; my own ticklish bellybutton, which Cali described as a 'bottomless pit", turned into a vessel for "navel soup" (marinated, peppered and capped with a juicy berry). Bon Appétit!

Lily

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back