• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Call of Duty tickling (Playful) M/F

RedPyramidDoll

Tickldwife94 again, always posting about my husbands tickling ways.

Last night I was playing Gun Game on Call of Duty Ghosts, and my best friend was online. We had the microphones muted to where I could hear him, and he could hear me, but, no one else online could interrupt.

Kyle loves to make fun of me play call of duty because I'm not as good, and he rubs it in.

After winning a few matches, he grew quiet. "Damn, Shae... You're kicking ass." Codi said. Kyle heard it through the tv speakers, and I grinned. "I guess so.. Huh?"

Kyle adjusted me in his lap to where my legs stretched in them, and he began massaging them softly. "Man, this is the friggin life. A massage and video games." Codi replied by gagging in the microphone.

When the game finally loaded, I ran around trying to kill people to win the game, and suddenly Kyle began tickling my feet. I stiffened, and tried to maintain composure, replying to Codi's playful jab's at me like "Why'd ya die, Shae?" I would reply "Um... I guehehess I suck! Eeek!" He finally said "Do I wanna know what you two are doing?" I replied "He's tickling my foot while I play to make me do worse!" There was a pause on the other side of the mic, followed by "GO FOR IT! I need to win anyways!" Kyle continued scratching my heel with his fingers, just hard enough to make my toes twitch from the extreme tickles. At this point I was a puddle of giggles already. As the game advanced, he started wiggling my toes around, and scratching in between resulting in me screaming and laughing on the microphone. I pushed the mute button, jabbed him in the side and said "Quihihiit!! Now!" He just grinned and locked his arm around my ankle, using his knuckles like someone would cleaning a cloth on a washboard, and scrubbed down my foot with his knuckles and nails.

The game ended, I lost, and Kyle sat there smirking. I wiggled my toes and foot to shake off the tickle feeling, and shoved him playfully. He tucked me up under his arm, kissed my neck, and said "I love this game." with a wink.

I'm not sure if he meant Call of Duty... Or the "Make Shae lose" game.. But, I just got a text from him saying "Ready for round two? 10 p.m."

I have a feeling it won't involve video games..

:)

That's always fun and now I want to play.

*Boots up Ghosts

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back