• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

No reason to question why Maggie, all is as it should be ... :justlips:

Easy for YOU to say!! ;)

Ok, this is an official WOW moment! My first real experience with shoeplay was a girl in highschool who wore white canvas Keds unlaced and of course without socks. She would sit in class cross leg and press the toe against the front leg of the desk causing the shoe to pop off of her heel....

This was pretty much the pose I was thinking of, but I don't wear keds, only converse :) I'll post those sneaker pics when I get the chance, but for now, how about some pics of the Ugg boots that started it all?...........

Attachments

• DSC09956.JPG
    DSC09956.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 194
  • DSC09961.JPG
    DSC09961.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 291
hello daisy, I think you have beautiful feet. I absolutely love french tip and dark polish on toes. I don't wanna sound desperate, but could you post pics of your arches or you arching your foot. Thanks!!!

Ok, this is an official WOW moment! My first real experience with shoeplay was a girl in highschool who wore white canvas Keds unlaced and of course without socks. She would sit in class cross leg and press the toe against the front leg of the desk causing the shoe to pop off of her heel...

This was pretty much the pose I was thinking of, but I don't wear keds, only converse :) I'll post those sneaker pics when I get the chance, but for now, how about some pics of the Ugg boots that started it all?...........

Oh yes. Loose laced Convers are very good! As long as they are low-top of course. High top sneakers are frowned upon in general to the sockless folk. Kinda makes you wonder about the Uggs tho...OhWellFukit. I like me some Uggs when I know there is a pair of bare feet inside!

Another question for you Daisy, do you like Sperrys? Those are redonkulously adorable worn sockless! Matter of fact, in contrast, they look dorky worn with socks!

Okay, two things:

1) those boots look comfyyy!

2) Now you are just teasing us!!! Someone specific from some of the other posts I've read, I'd wager! I myself wouldn't mind peeling those off and Tickling those feet silly! Be like opening a present.....*wistful sigh*

I know right?

Seeing a girl as sexy as Daisy in shorts and Uggs is very hot! No wonder the fashion trend took hold!

Sorry loyal foot fans - I took a bit of a TMF hiatus. I got involved in some other projects, and (sadly) had very little time for play. Please know that I still very much appreciate all of your comments and suggestions - I just don't always have time to get back to you as soon as I would like.... but I'll always get back to you.... eventually ;)

When I started this thread back in May, I had no idea how long it would go on, or how well received it would be. You guys have far exceeded my wildest expectations - :ty: And I have to admit, I've kind of gotten into taking the pictures (especially when I know someone on here really wants to see them). It's been an exercise in creativity and fantasy... with a little dash of self-esteem thrown in for good measure. I'll keep it going as long as you guys want - I think you'll get bored of my feet long before I get bored hearing your comments :)

Now onto your comments.....

My God! Sexiest damn feet I've seen in a loong time! 20/10 :trophy:

I tell ya, no matter how many times one of you writes a comment like this, it NEVER gets old - WHEEEEeeeEEEE :D

hello daisy, I think you have beautiful feet. I absolutely love french tip and dark polish on toes. I don't wanna sound desperate, but could you post pics of your arches or you arching your foot. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure if these two (previously posted) pics qualify as good arch shots -

DSC09961.JPGDSC05852.JPG

If not, I'll see what else I can do for you :)

Okay, two things:

1) those boots look comfyyy!

2) Now you are just teasing us!!! Someone specific from some of the other posts I've read, I'd wager!

1) The Ugg boots are CRAZY comfyyyy :D It is seriously like being able to walk around in my slippers all day long. I love them. And I love the ease of them too - slip them on and go. No need for socks, laces, etc. I would buy a pair in every color if they weren't so ridiculously expensive!!

2) I probably AM teasing you, it's what I do best ;).... but I'm not sure what (specifically) you were referring to.

Oh yes. Loose laced Convers are very good! As long as they are low-top of course. High top sneakers are frowned upon in general to the sockless folk. Kinda makes you wonder about the Uggs tho...OhWellFukit. I like me some Uggs when I know there is a pair of bare feet inside!

Another question for you Daisy, do you like Sperrys? Those are redonkulously adorable worn sockless! Matter of fact, in contrast, they look dorky worn with socks!

Yeah, the sneakers I wear are low-top black cons. Aside from my Uggs and flip-flops, they are what I live in. Not sure why those (over keds or any other type of sneaker). I guess because I like the look of them, and also because they make me feel a bit less like the soccer-mom that I am when I wear them :)

I think I know what Sperrys are -boat shoes, right? I think you're right, they do look better without socks. It's funny though - back in HS, the style was to wear two pairs (that's a pair on EACH foot) of those really big, scrunchy socks and then cram your feet into boat shoes. I look back on that now and shake my head a bit. I think I would wear those kinds of shoes now, but sockless. Seems like a nice summer pair of shoes to wear in lieu of flip flops.

Seeing a girl as sexy as Daisy in shorts and Uggs is very hot! No wonder the fashion trend took hold!

It's funny you should bring that up - I had just finished running on the treadmill the other day, and I was wearing shorts. And after my workout, I had to run out to get something from my car, and just threw on my Uggs. My 12 year old daughter laughed at me and told me that it looked funny for her mom to be dressed like girls her age (in shorts and boots). I thought it looked kind of goofy too. Probably can't be pulled off with any girls over the age of 25, I'd say. So I won't be sporting that look again anytime soon, sorry :)

Just curious as to why? White canvas unlaced Keds are adorable-cute! Probably my fav sneaker (and I'm sure that said girl in class had something to do with it)

I wore Keds a lot back in middle school and HS - they were very popular back in the 80's and 90's. But I think they look kind of outdated now. And the last thing a woman in her 30's needs, is to look or feel outdated ;)

Wearing Uggs without socks is a bacterial playground. i wouldnt recommend it. :faint:

The best feature of Uggs is that they have removable insoles that can be replaced. I buy new shearling insoles every time winter comes around. Keeps them fresh and FLUFFY :)

Yeah, the sneakers I wear are low-top black cons. Aside from my Uggs and flip-flops, they are what I live in. Not sure why those (over keds or any other type of sneaker). I guess because I like the look of them, and also because they make me feel a bit less like the soccer-mom that I am when I wear them :)

I think I know what Sperrys are -boat shoes, right? I think you're right, they do look better without socks. It's funny though - back in HS, the style was to wear two pairs (that's a pair on EACH foot) of those really big, scrunchy socks and then cram your feet into boat shoes. I look back on that now and shake my head a bit. I think I would wear those kinds of shoes now, but sockless. Seems like a nice summer pair of shoes to wear in lieu of flip flops.

Ever wear those Cons sockless? They might be more comfy than you think! ;)

And yea, the Sperry's are boat shoes and DEFINITLY look better without socks. Moreover, they look plain rediculous with socks! The light tan ones are what all the girls wear now. I personally think they are awesome when a girl wears them with cutoffs. Yum!

It's funny you should bring that up - I had just finished running on the treadmill the other day, and I was wearing shorts. And after my workout, I had to run out to get something from my car, and just threw on my Uggs. My 12 year old daughter laughed at me and told me that it looked funny for her mom to be dressed like girls her age (in shorts and boots). I thought it looked kind of goofy too. Probably can't be pulled off with any girls over the age of 25, I'd say. So I won't be sporting that look again anytime soon, sorry :)

Now that's just plain wrong! If you got it (and I'll bet my mortgage you do, treadmill girl) FLAUNT IT! In fact, it's MORE impressive if a girl your age is still hot, knows it and showes it!!

I don't wear keds, only converse.

Just curious as to why? White canvas unlaced Keds are adorable-cute! Probably my fav sneaker (and I'm sure that said girl in class had something to do with it)

I wore Keds a lot back in middle school and HS - they were very popular back in the 80's and 90's. But I think they look kind of outdated now. And the last thing a woman in her 30's needs, is to look or feel outdated ;)

Au contrair! Keds are making a comeback (if they ever left in the first place!) and are still one of the main players in the sneaker fetish genre! I think the last thing a HOT woman in her 30's needs to feel is insecure! ;)

2) I probably AM teasing you, it's what I do best ;).... but I'm not sure what (specifically) you were referring to.

Giggle-maker is the one you seem to be teasing, almost placating. Very tantalizing to me none the less though! ;)

Indeed! Your undivided attention. She has my interest though.

Ever wear those Cons sockless? They might be more comfy than you think! ;)

You're just hell bent on make me a sockless convert, aren't you? ;)

And yea, the Sperry's are boat shoes and DEFINITLY look better without socks. Moreover, they look plain rediculous with socks!

I can't BELIEVE I was able to find this picture! I HAD to post it because it cracked me up. The pic was taken 25 years ago. It's a picture of me and my friend's feet hanging out the back of a station wagon. I'm not sure why we had on so many pairs of socks... guess the "cankle" look was in back then. Pretty much your worst nightmare, huh giggle-maker? :D

LQ_0076.jpg

If you got it (and I'll bet my mortgage you do, treadmill girl) FLAUNT IT! In fact, it's MORE impressive if a girl your age is still hot, knows it and showes it!!

Flaunting it has never been my strong suit. Hell, this foot thread took me YEARS to work up the courage to post... and that's just pictures of my feet! And while I've got more self-confidence now than I ever did when I was in my teens and 20's, it's not the "flaunting it" kind of confidence. It's more about feeling comfortable in my own skin, and not giving a damn what people think - kind of the 'take it or leave it' stage of my life, I guess :) I'm done trying to bend over backwards to try and please people, or make excuses for my likes/dislikes/opinions/desires/etc. It's a quiet inner confidence, and not the wearing-hot-pants-and-shouting-it-from-the-rooftops type of confidence :p

Au contrair! Keds are making a comeback (if they ever left in the first place!) and are still one of the main players in the sneaker fetish genre!

Seriously? I can't remember the last time I saw a pair of keds on someone.... though I'll admit girl's feet don't generally catch my eye... hell, feet in general don't really catch my eye. Maybe you have to be a foot fetishist to have those kinds of things register on your radar! I dunno, I can't see me ever wearing those sneakers again, but if I do, I'll be sure to post the pics :)

Giggle-maker is the one you seem to be teasing, almost placating. Very tantalizing to me none the less though! ;)

That's only because giggle-maker is the only one posing questions or making requests - I'm an equal opportunity tease, I would do the same for any of the TMFers that post on this thread :D

Indeed! Your undivided attention. She has my interest though.

Glad to know I've piqued your interest ;)

You're just hell bent on make me a sockless convert, aren't you? ;)

Oh you are so very correct! I'm thinking I don't have far to go either! ;)

I can't BELIEVE I was able to find this picture! I HAD to post it because it cracked me up. The pic was taken 25 years ago. It's a picture of me and my friend's feet hanging out the back of a station wagon. I'm not sure why we had on so many pairs of socks... guess the "cankle" look was in back then. Pretty much your worst nightmare, huh giggle-maker? :D

OMG (mental delete in progress lol)

Flaunting it has never been my strong suit. Hell, this foot thread took me YEARS to work up the courage to post... and that's just pictures of my feet! And while I've got more self-confidence now than I ever did when I was in my teens and 20's, it's not the "flaunting it" kind of confidence. It's more about feeling comfortable in my own skin, and not giving a damn what people think - kind of the 'take it or leave it' stage of my life, I guess :) I'm done trying to bend over backwards to try and please people, or make excuses for my likes/dislikes/opinions/desires/etc. It's a quiet inner confidence, and not the wearing-hot-pants-and-shouting-it-from-the-rooftops type of confidence :p

As long as you feel good about yourself, to hell with what "they" think!

Seriously? I can't remember the last time I saw a pair of keds on someone.... though I'll admit girl's feet don't generally catch my eye... hell, feet in general don't really catch my eye. Maybe you have to be a foot fetishist to have those kinds of things register on your radar! I dunno, I can't see me ever wearing those sneakers again, but if I do, I'll be sure to post the pics :)

Admittedly, I do tend to notice them a lot and I'll bet it's more cuz my radar is tuned in for it. Being a guy I've never worn them myself but I've had numerous girls tell me that Keds are thee sockless sneaker. Cons aren't too far behind and Sperry's are just made to be worn sockless.

However, there is a certain bit of extra hotness that is added when a certain shoe almost demands that socks be worn with them and the girl wears them sockless anyway. Example: Bowling shoes, if you can get over the inherent "eww-ick-factor" there have been plenty of times where I've seen girls wearing bowling shoes sockless and it was more alluring because of that!

The oppisite would be going to a rock climbing facility where litterally everyone is wearing rock climbing shoes sockless by design. It's a total "ho-hum" kinda thing. (but still cool when there is a particularly hot girl there)

That's only because giggle-maker is the only one posing questions or making requests - I'm an equal opportunity tease, I would do the same for any of the TMFers that post on this thread :D

Glad to know I've piqued your interest ;)

...:blush: Awww...stoppit, you are too much!:blush2: But um...:idunno: if you uh... really,uh...:paranoia: ...like requests...maybe, uh...:whisper: maybe you have a friend you could have tickle your feet with nice done up nail while you spread/scrunch your toes? That would be stellar! if not I understand.:blush:

You got pretty feet there! I would like to see you in thinner flip flops. Maybe doing a dangle.

Hey Daisy, you gonna grace us with new foot photos this new year? If so, that would be AWESOME! :fingerscrossed:

Those feet are just beautiful! How could you possibly want to "hide [them] a pair of Ugg boots forever"? I think my skilled tongue would quickly make you change your mind about that ;).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back