• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

My thanks to all the people who have posted their kind comments on this thread in the last four years, and a special thanks to Devioustickler for keeping it's heart beating while I was comatose. You guys are the BEST!! :twohugs:

HEY!!! Haha SOOO IRONIC I was considering of bumping your thread a couple of days before you posted new pictures. I AM SO HAPPY that you, Daisy, have all the confidence in your feet now after these years and fellow foot people commenting on your feet. Your toes look so sexy... your :feets: are just FLAWLESS!!! I love the red pedicure and who can't forget your cute lil toe rings, making your tootsies that much more desirable. I am just honored you shouted me out specifically and I just hope all of the comment by everyone has truly let you know you have perfect feet. Maybe we might get more pictures this summer but either way, SO AWESOME for you to post new pixs and even comment on this thread!! :woman:

ps. - I LOVE THE OUT IN THE SUN ON A BOAT IN THE WATER WITH YOUR FEET LOOKING SO SEXY!!! LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND YOUR :feets: :yourock:

Zombie thread is right! Every time I thought it was dead and buried, it would pop back up again. I guess you can't keep a good foot down :) Thanks for the sweet "near perfect" compliment. It's amazing to me that after a few decades of thinking that I had the worst pair of Flintstone feet out there, that I can look down at them and see my feet through the brand new eyes of all you foot lovers. Now I feel confident that they're something worth showing off! Minor miracle :clap:

If one must label it, I prefer "Foot Connoisseur" as I am very picky and do not love feet for feet's sake. The majority, I find, are "meh," quite misshapen, ill-cared for, heinous, and or downright off-putting. The shapely one's that are not cared for is an unforgivable offense.

Daisy, I love the pic of your pretty bare feet poking out from underneath the blanket!! Very nice!!

HEY!!! Haha SOOO IRONIC I was considering of bumping your thread a couple of days before you posted new pictures. I AM SO HAPPY that you, Daisy, have all the confidence in your feet now after these years and fellow foot people commenting on your feet. Your toes look so sexy... your :feets: are just FLAWLESS!!! I love the red pedicure and who can't forget your cute lil toe rings, making your tootsies that much more desirable. I am just honored you shouted me out specifically and I just hope all of the comment by everyone has truly let you know you have perfect feet. Maybe we might get more pictures this summer but either way, SO AWESOME for you to post new pixs and even comment on this thread!! :woman:

ps. - I LOVE THE OUT IN THE SUN ON A BOAT IN THE WATER WITH YOUR FEET LOOKING SO SEXY!!! LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND YOUR :feets: :yourock:

Hey Devious!

You certainly deserve the shout out since you kept this thread alive for so long! Glad you like the new pics. It's funny how much more aware of my feet I am now since making this thread. When I was on that boat and looked down at my feet, I immediately thought about posting pics on this thread. It's kind of nuts, when you you think about it. While everyone else on the boat was taking pictures of the scenery, I was busy checking out my own feet.

You guys have made me a total foot narcissist :D

If one must label it, I prefer "Foot Connoisseur" as I am very picky and do not love feet for feet's sake. The majority, I find, are "meh," quite misshapen, ill-cared for, heinous, and or downright off-putting. The shapely one's that are not cared for is an unforgivable offense.

Please forgive me, Mr. Connoisseur ;) The fact that you're picky about feet and called mine "near perfect" is certainly something to feel good about. I share your pet peeve about ill-cared for feet. Along with noticing my own feet more now, I also notice other people's as well. And seeing heels that are dried, calloused, and cracked or funky looking toenails grosses me out completely.

Feet do take quite a bit of effort to maintain - or maybe it's just mine. But I think it's worth the end result. I've got more beauty products for my feet than I do for pretty much any other body part, which I guess is kind of weird. But if I don't lotion them everyday and use my best friend, the PediSpin, a couple of times a week, my feet are a wreck within a couple of weeks.

See all the crap I go through to please you people? :p

Daisy, I love the pic of your pretty bare feet poking out from underneath the blanket!! Very nice!!

Thanks, okdremur! I do like the juxtaposition of having my legs completely covered up with my feet bare. That contrast puts all the focus on my feet, which I think makes for a better picture - at least for you guys :)

Gorgeous feet. I also enjoy reading your responses.

Hi, Ticklerbc! Thanks for the compliments. I think you're the first person to comment on my responses - happy to hear that you enjoy reading them. I'm glad I'm not rambling on for nothing :D

...Feet do take quite a bit of effort to maintain - or maybe it's just mine. But I think it's worth the end result....
Apply that 'can-do' effort to every part of your life and you are doing it right.

Thanks for adding to the thread and commenting, I certainly feel like your herculean efforts to maintain your lovely feet. For my wife, I'm more than happy to help massage, lotion and pay for pedis. :)

Those are very nice feet, maybe I will do the same one day when I am not to shy about them, but truly you have very beautiful feet. :)

Those are very nice feet, maybe I will do the same one day when I am not to shy about them, but truly you have very beautiful feet. :)

Well this is the perfect place to help your shyness about your feet. If and when you feel like, post a pic, I bet you'll be surprised at the responses you'll get. Have a good one!!

Amazing :feets: OMG!! LOVE IT!!! Such a sexy selfie sole shot!! I love sole shots and your soles are amazing!! Thank you for sharing Daisy... You truly reward your foot fans!! And WE are the ones honored you share your sexy feet with us!!! :woman:

Can't believe I never saw this thread. I've been around quite a while! Seriously this last pic is OMG jaw droppingly gorgeous. My only suggestion besides having your own site would be to grow those toenails out just barely over the edge of your toes! Then you are as close to ideal as feet go in my mind. If you get to SCarolina again stop in NCarolina and give me a shout! We have way better water and boats LOL! Stay gorgeous and genuine! If you still have your blog running I would love to follow it as well! Thank you for all you have been gracious enough to share with us!

For Daisy.. to show my commitment to this thread and for all the Foot Lovers who are new and or have never seen this thread.... BUMP!!!!! ;) :thumbsup:

U have nice feet!! Don't feel ashamed!! Some people like butts, some people like boobs, so people like legs..... And some people like FEET!!!! For me, it's a relief!!! Plus I love my own feet!! Lol!! I ha e short girls feet!! The best to meeeeee!!! Hehehehe!!image.jpg

U have nice feet!! Don't feel ashamed!! Some people like butts, some people like boobs, so people like legs..... And some people like FEET!!!! For me, it's a relief!!! Plus I love my own feet!! Lol!! I ha e short girls feet!! The best to meeeeee!!! Hehehehe!!View attachment 457314

Wow! Beautiful. Where were you when I was in Law Vegas last summer?? :)

Apply that 'can-do' effort to every part of your life and you are doing it right.

I use up so much of my "can do" effort on my feet, I've got nothing left for the rest of my life. Probably why my life's such a mess. Maybe I should let my feet go to hell so that the rest of my life will pick up ;)

Thanks for adding to the thread and commenting, I certainly feel like your herculean efforts to maintain your lovely feet. For my wife, I'm more than happy to help massage, lotion and pay for pedis. :)

Lucky, lucky lady!! :D

Can't believe I never saw this thread. I've been around quite a while! Seriously this last pic is OMG jaw droppingly gorgeous. My only suggestion besides having your own site would be to grow those toenails out just barely over the edge of your toes! Then you are as close to ideal as feet go in my mind. If you get to SCarolina again stop in NCarolina and give me a shout! We have way better water and boats LOL! Stay gorgeous and genuine! If you still have your blog running I would love to follow it as well! Thank you for all you have been gracious enough to share with us!

Thanks for the sweet compliments! I do still have a blog, but I can't really share it on here. Don't want to mix business with pleasure, so to speak. My blog has nothing to do with tickling, and many of my friends/family go on there to read it and comment, so I don't want my two worlds to collide. That would be a spectacular mess. But thanks for showing an interest in reading it! You'll have something else to read from me, hopefully in the next six months or so. I'm writing a tickling related erotic novel. I'm about 60-pages into it so far. It's been a lot of fun to write, but it's very slow going. Still have a long way to go before it's done!

You're so sweet! Haven't you gotten sick of seeing my soles yet? ;)

Haha with soles as sexy as yours, it would be quite impossible... I am as LOYAL as they come, haha and as long as I remain Here I shall keep bumping this thread. Haha but your feet are FLAWLESS!!! The length and shape of your feet, your toes, your soles, the colors you wear and who can forget the toerings... Just AWESOME!!! HANDS DOWN!! I will admit, I LOVED the first set from back then because of the jeans, barefoot and knowing you were shy its like oh no no no time to keep those feet bare!!! Haha let's hope those feet are getting lots of exposure before the fall and winter season come on by.

You could make a blog or twitter account for your feet and I would still be promoting your feet!! Haha ;)

So great to see you active again Miss DaisyCrazy.

I look forward to your next installments, as I'm sure we all do. Pleeeaaassse don't keep us waiting too much longer!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back