• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling the Moderators...

LadyKilroy

TMF Novice
Can we reliably reach you guys through the TMF anymore? I was unable to email you... I had some, shall we say, grievances to alert you to, and I tried to email Myriads... but to no avail.

How can we contact you?

I would REALLY like to know... I don't want to take my complaint public, and start flaming here. I like it the way it is. (was?)

Here's hoping this reaches you...

-=LadyKilroy=-

LadyKilroy,

Sorry, no tolerance for flames. When I catch one I put it out or simply delete it. If you'd like a word, you may reach me at [email protected]

I'm available if you should still need assistance.:)

You have mail...

Thank-you, Mia and Myriads... I wrote you both, and sent myself a copy, as well.

Just reply in email if you recieve it.

Good to know the mods are supportive and attentive. Thanks again.

-=LadyKilroy=-

Oh... one thing more (And you can delete all this unless yhou really think it should stay). PLEASE, in case you stop in here first, ONLY reply to my private email that I listed... do not hit "reply"... it's NOT my mailbox! (Bad, bad me forgot not to send over the web... stupid defaults!)

Sorry.
:D

[email protected] is the address I use here. Actually, anywhere you see our handles highlighted, you can click into that and find a link to show our addresses.

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back