• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cam show. 2 girls one off cam.

ShadowLight

TMF Regular
Okay thanks to the guidance of my friend DSKODJ I think I did it this time without screwing up the audio. lol
Oh, uh.... f/f nylons. Screen recorder kept stopping at two minutes so the first show is two minutes, but the second is only about fifteen seconds.... but trust it is PRICELESS.

First is 117 megs, uploaded with megaupload. 2nd is 20 megs, uploaded with megaupload. Have fun, I did. Oh sample pic included so you see how hot she was.

Pointers and constructive criticism more than welcome.

Peace.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNBTKF35

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBTQYDGW

Attachments

• SP32-20061119-212112.gif
    SP32-20061119-212112.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,380
damn bro! too bad the show itself didnt go the best :( but REAL nice try for sure! looked like a good 'lee too. i see you got the program down good..looks and sounds great :)

suggestion for future...what i normaly do is start recording when the actual tickling starts...direct the cam gals how to point the cam and am REAL demanding bout stuff if they kinda dont pay attention (of corse cause im the paying customer, and at their prices, you deserve the best lol). thanks for sharing and def lookin forward to more in the future! hell...we're becoming the flirt4free original tickling clip material team here lol i hope the folks here like our work :super_hap

:)

lol yep

we are becoming the official cam tag team. and I'm broke and don't care. roflmao

Dark One,

went to flirt4free .com and the show was 5 min for 30 ducketts. They charge by the minute. Kinda pricy but the models are worth it to me. In this instance she was one of the models on her own but I noticed she had a friend off to the side, so I asked if her friend would tickle her in pvt. Very cool girl.

Well not that anyone cares, the video was cool. And thanks for making it. But seriously...........that girl is a far cry from being hot!

Great stuff! I really appreciate clips like this and it inspires me to record some webcam escapades of my own muhaha. When my finances are a little less dangerous I shall do my best.

If you want a nice little utility that can help you cut/join/edit avi's, have a look at Boilsoft Video Splitter and Joiner , they are very useful and extremely simple to use. I usually leave my recorder going for longer than I need, then edit the clip how I want after...knowing that the raw material is safely on my hard drive :nerd:

Many thanks again! :greenstar

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back