• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

camel26

no...I don't have a digital camera...but I can find one I guess...

Do you prefer nail polish or natural and, if so, what color nail polish?

Wow...I got my own thread!!! That's crazy!!! Thanks BHalo!!!

You'd have your own tk art if you posted you pic somewhere... ;)

Oh Oh! I want my own tk art!!! How much does it cost? ;)

Oh and Camel, personally I prefer natural,w/ clear polish, since that's how my feet look ;) but that's me.

Seek and ye shall find
Ask and ye shall recieve....
I'll see what I can do, IL2bT ;)

Kalamos--it's on it's way!!!

IL2BT--I got your e-mail, but I couldn't hear anything...and I wanna hear your spicy string playing!!!

I love this community!!!

I gotta go play with my ler...she's shoving my Rosie the Riveter Bobblehead in my face to get my attention...better go...;)

Thank you for the reply camel26!
I prefer silver nail polish personally... can't wait to see 'em..

nessonite said:
Seek and ye shall find
Ask and ye shall recieve....
I'll see what I can do, IL2bT ;)

Thank you!!!!! *mwah*

Try not to make me too ugly..;)

Oh yeah....Camel that was a joke!! Dont beat me up!!

IL2BT--I won't beat you up...I just might need to use other tactics...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!! Or else...I might just have to hop on that plane...and once the sedatives wear off...yeah, you look out... :)

ha--they sell them in the school bookstore at Pitt...they had Sigmund Freud (sp?) as well, however, I identify more with Rosie, and had to bring her home!!! She's the greatest!!! And what a great way for my ler to signal me that she wants to play... "We Can Do It!!! ie: Tickle you senseless!!!" I'm not sure if that's what Rosie REALLY meant...but oh well!! ;)

LOL!! Yeah that was Rosie's original message:

"Buy the Rosie the Riveter boblehead!! She'lll bob her head and when she does, you know what time it is dont you?"

LOL!!

Camel26 said:
And what a great way for my ler to signal me that she wants to play... "We Can Do It!!! ie: Tickle you senseless!!!" I'm not sure if that's what Rosie REALLY meant...but oh well!! ;)

That's close enough for our purposes!!! Hey Camel.

Hey Kalamos!!!

Did you get my pic? I'm waiting to hear if it is enough for you to make beautiful artwork with...ha...it must be hard to type/draw with bones for fingers...Silly Kalamos...I can't wait to hear about/see this!!!!

Oh, and BHalo--I'm working on those pics!! (I'm gonna get one of my sorority sisters to paint my toenails tonite and see if she'll take pics and mail them to me! :cyclopes: WHOO HOO!!)

-> Camel

Well... everybody got bones in their fingers... That's why they call them fingerbones. :D

Sure, got it... I was just pondering about it.
A wee bit smallish... but I'm positive I could get a pic out of it with a good magnifying lense.

;) ;) ;)

Tnx for the tidbits. I have an idea brewing up. :D

Reg's!

Oh no...Kalamos...is Rosie the Riveter going to be tickling me in your picture??? :p That would be hilarious!!! However, I'd love if people from the forum (ie: You, Nessie, IL2BT, Sy, etc...) were somehow involved...that would be fabulous!!! And watch those MCP Joints around me, buddy...I know ALL about finger bones...pre Physical Therapy Major over here... ;)

Just name them, then. :p

[This should buy me more time, while I think up something...]

The bones of the body or the people I think would be awesome in your artwork??? Either way, we could be here a while...

all this flirtiness around here and people may start thinking this is a pick up joint for easy tickles and crap.

No one's flirting around here...and if you don't dig what you're reading, there are plenty of other threads...

P.S: My Ler is over her bout of the stomach bug...so it looks as though I'm in trouble when she gets back from the theater tonite...I'm gonna go get ready for her!!! ;)

P.P.S: IL2BT, Nessie, Mistress Valerie, Kalamos, and Sy--do I flirt with you too much??? If I do, it's only cuz I think you folks are amazing!!! Hope that doesn't bother you!!!

Just the bones in your hands... What was the latin name? Carpus? :)

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
all this flirtiness around here and people may start thinking this is a pick up joint for easy tickles and crap.

Strange thought.

Seriously--Alf, I'm glad you see it my way!

Kalamos: Distal and proximal phalanges, carpals, and metacarpals...if you really want me to go into naming the individual bones in the hand, I can, but we could be here for a bit...how is the artwork coming??? I can't wait!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back