• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can position increase/decrease ticklishness?

Lostcause13

Verified
So my girlfriend is visiting after six long months so you can imagine there's been A good bit of tickling going on (but not too much) and I started to notice she seems to be more ticklish in some positions than others. When she was straddling my lap once on the couch i tickled her feet and they were so much worse than when she was just laying on the couch a minute earlier. I also leaned her back in that position and got her belly really good. Made me wonder if certain positions just make ppl more ticklish

Last edited:
I've always found that tying someone facedown makes them seem a little more ticklish. I've had that happen numerous times with models, where switching them to a face-down tie made them suddenly start reacting stronger. My theory is that because it's a more relaxed position, it makes them more responsive.

absolutely, I found with a previous girlfriend that when she knelt on me, like you described, me sitting on the couch and her kneelig with her legs either side of mine, facing me - I had great access to her soles and found the reaction I got was more ticklish - i think that position is good because a) her feet are to a certain extent restrained as you can hold her in place with your legs and b) she has her back to the tickling so it's unseen.

It also seems to me that lying down gets better reactions than standing. I have no idea why.

I wonder if it's to do with offense/defense - people in defensive positions (or positions that make them unaware of, and unprepared for, their impending attack) are more ticklish when tickled in those positions - being ticklish is often cited as a defense mechanism.

Also, face down lying on stomach takes away a bit of leg movement because the knee join is made redundant, so it's more vulnerable and this is sensed mentally by the ticklee, increasing their sense of vulnerability pre-tickle and during tickle

I've always found that tying someone facedown makes them seem a little more ticklish. I've had that happen numerous times with models, where switching them to a face-down tie made them suddenly start reacting stronger. My theory is that because it's a more relaxed position, it makes them more responsive.
I agree by personal experience, I'm more sensitive if I'm laying facedown, and I think it's quite a common thing

As much as I like being able to make eye contact with the tickler, there can be no denying that my underarms and sides become more ticklish when I am face down.

Those of you who are saying from personal experience that position makes a difference, do you have any insights as to why?

Those of you who are saying from personal experience that position makes a difference, do you have any insights as to why?

I've always thought face-down made me more ticklish because i can't see the hands coming, but I also think I have less mobility when face-down. The arm thrashing that can work face-up doesn't have the same effect when I'm on my stomach.

I can't see there being a physiological reason, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

No question. Face down, tied up... always more ticklish. I think it's a helpless and can't see thing...

Of all the models I've worked with... every one of them was more ticklish when tied face down. Also, for whatever reason, left foot is always more ticklish.

Oh god yes! I've noticed being spread out and exposed makes me think of just how helpless I am which makes me think more about whats going to happen next. But the worst for me is being strapped down and having my toes tied back and spread. Blindfold can help increase the surprise factor but also being able to see fingers slowly approaching your helpless and exposed feet/toes with no chance of moving away, can also increase ticklish and anticipation, but that's just me..

Facedown is a mind fuck. But in a hot way. Like if you're standing in front of your bed/couch and your back is to your partner and he just grabs you and pulls you down. Not only is it a feeling of, "What the fuck just happened here", but if he starts going at you right after he gets you down, your head is still trying to process the fact that you started standing, are now face down and then sensation rocks you and you're pretty much gold for a solid ride.

Another one I've experienced is having to balance myself on a bed while my partner alternated between sitting on my ass; facing my feet, to pivoting so he's at my upper body and I pretty much had to hold myself up despite what was happening unless I totally wanted to faceplant into the floor.

Definitely changes how ticklish a person is. Probably can't even describe how much until you've tried it.

Both ways is great. My girlfriend suffer mnore when she cant see. In my case seeing her approachging at my feet ads a lot to the torture

Siiting over her and waving my hands was torture for my ex wife.

In my experience hogtie is not that effetive in feet but thats maybe because I did not tie her well

I alwas thought that the pillared position (Tickle Intensive) is beautiful to watch (love the sight of the helpless soles) but I am not sure that after a while because of the posotion the blood goes down and the feet are cold and less sensitive.. Any Thoughts?

The simple answer is that different positions are more or less effective for different people. Some people are more ticklish stretched out on their back, or lying face down, others sitting upright, hogtied or even standing....it's all completely subjective and depends on the individual. Like-wise, some people are more ticklish with tighter bondage and others when they're completely untied - and some people more on their feet and others more so on their armpits, or thighs etc.

I generally get the best results by trying different positions with each person (and it can vary for each person depending on the day). Hogties and face-down positions often work well (often because the person can't see where you're going to tickle them!) but I have never found a position that works for everyone!

I have discovered the same thing yesterday with Gianna Love! She was much more ticklish when I flipped her over. I think it's a more vulnerable position. :)

I've noticed that upperbody pressure tickling (like on the sides and ribs) works better when the girl is on her stomach face down. I think it's gravity haha.

Perhaps, but I think poor tying techniques (way too tight) can definitely affect a person's ticklishness. Can't feel anything that well if the blood supply is being cut off :).

I would think that a lot has to do with the psychology mostly. Knowing as much as not knowing and being to some degree vulnerable if not helpless enhances that. I know I become more ticklish when the 'let has intent or when I'm aware of an exposed tickle-spot. This all adds up too.

Since we're talking about all different kinds of positions, the actual stretching of skin and prominence of the nerves could also enhance ticklishness.

Yeah I know, I posted two in a row, I cheated

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back