• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

can too much tickling make you throw up?

I've never upchucked, but I have passed out on 2 ocassions though. Both times I never felt good for the rest of the day as well.

I was never able to get payback either. That was a bummer! 8c)

Yes, yes it can. Quite easily, if the tickler really doesn't know what they're doing.

I guess that doing tickle torture after a big meal can ruin some fun :p

I've never felt nauseous from being tickled. I certainly have felt short of breath, although not to the point of actually passing out.

I, nor anyone I have tickled have ever felt even the slightest bit nauseous, although I suppose it is possible.

I have felt lightheaded from time to time, but have never passed out.

I will get a headache if i get tickled for a long time. Not any nausea though. The headache is just from laughing and not breathing though. And it only hits if i sit up. So after a prolonged tickle session i have to lay down for about 15 mins...

Tickling intensely can drive the air out of the 'lee's lungs, passing out comes next. I haven't heard of anyone puking though.

Both are possible. I've known of several people who've experienced nausea, myself included. That has generally been from too much rough stuff and/or too soon after eating. Hyperventilation and anoxia can both cause one to pass out, as can dehydration, overheating and sheer exhaustion.

This is why people need to pay attention to more than the ticklish responses. After all, if your lee passes out, the fun is over. Who wants that?! ;)

I get nauseous sometimes when I'm being tickled by someone for the first time, but it's just nerves :p

I had a friend who would start coughing and said she was nauseous if anyone tickled her, but I never saw her throw up, although she did get close a few times. I think it was just that tickling really distressed her and freaked her out.

I almost got sick once... we were on the Witches' Wheel at Cedar Point amusement park. I was sitting in front of him between his legs and he was behind me grabbin at my sides and goin up my shirt. :3poke: I was helpless... and that damn ride took FOREVER to stop... almost lost it all over both of us. :xlime: But he apologized and of course I forgave him. :lover: He's such a sweetheart!

I imagine it can. In which case I'd imagine it's possible that the person doing the tickling has absolutely no understanding of limitations. :shock:

Depends on what they ate last, what position their in, how sensitive they are, how sensitive their stomach is blah de blah de blah...

I'd say yes.

And passing out? Oh hell yes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back