• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you believe that California Star videos are STILL 50 bucks to buy?!! lol

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
You know those blinking, bleeping ads that flash on and off the top of the TMF? Well my eyes perchanced to spy an image I recognized. That's.......Ariele Cole!!!! One of my favorite models from Cal-Star and FM Concepts 90s videos! Darling, you've come back to me! lol.

I had to laugh.....I click on the ad.......and hey, it's great their videos are available for download......even the lousy ones!.......but I can see they've held steadfast to their original price points and $49.99 is still the going rate to obtain one of their "masterpieces"!! Can I get an "LOL"?!!!

Now if they were the Cadillac of tickle videos it would be one thing. If half of us didn't still have all of them on videotape, that would be another. Are there among us folks who are forking over 50 bucks for an old Cal-Star video?

You'd think, by this point, they've made back the overhead to those videos....if they lowered the prices, they'd probably sell more. i can't imagine forking over fifty bucks for any tickle video anymore......it was a major pocketbook hit back in the day, and quite often you got a total dud! I'm trying to remember ones I'd want to get again.

Tickle Therapy, that was an amazing one, remember that? One of the great F/F videos. With the head nurse (forget her name) tickling the younger nurse, that was a great 'ler and a great 'lee. Never had Printer's Devil, but the preview for it had a gorgeous, super ticklish girl.....but it had that HORRIBLE British guy that was the worst tickler ever. I ain't spending fifty bucks to see that guy, there I draw the line!

Last edited:
Most of their vids were fake laughing and horrible ticklers

"Tickle Therapy" I always viewed as a blown opportunity - two of the more gorgeous models working at the time and just not well done. The brunette head nurse worked primarily under the name Desi DeAngelo and the blonde nurse worked primarily under the name Gina Carrera. The two of them were actually room-mates for a while. There was a time there in the late 80s/early 90s when it seemed like Desi was appearing in half of all the fetish videos released.

Your point is spot on - Cal-Star was overpriced when they were new! The idea that you are still asking 50 bucks for 25 year old material is laughable. Odd thing about them, they seem to be almost impervious to bootlegging - rarely see their stuff pirated.

In our current Hollywood "remake" season, these older videos REALLY need to be remade with actual ticklish models.

I've always encouraged producers to steal the shit out of scenarios and plots - I doubt anyone would end up in court declaring THEY and only they can make a
tickle video featuring a genie tickling the nyloned feet of the beautiful exec who wished for happiness! (Hey, no one's even done the first video like that yet!)
Or spy interrogation or mad doctor, or pick your plot.
Don't copy exact script of course, since they weren't exactly well written masterpieces to begin with, but with better camcorders and better models,
I'd love to see new takes on these videos.

So you don't have to dump $50!!!!! on a small, grainy clip with garbled audio...

In our current Hollywood "remake" season, these older videos REALLY need to be remade with actual ticklish models.

I'm sick and tired or remakes/reboots/rehashes as it's rare to get one that's worth a damn (2012's Dredd being a shining and brilliant exception for reasons too numerous to mention). However, in this case, I think you have a damn good point!

If Love To get tickling videos featuring a Story but with tickling like in tickle Abuse or tickle intensive Clips. 50$ for those old vids is just Crazy And waaaaaaay To much. Make it 15 And its almost fair.

Lets make the Stories of TickleMantis into a Movie Series ;)

I'm sick and tired or remakes/reboots/rehashes as it's rare to get one that's worth a damn (2012's Dredd being a shining and brilliant exception for reasons too numerous to mention). However, in this case, I think you have a damn good point!

Dredd was epic!

$50?? Ha! When I was perusing the shops of Northern California, the price was $80! Well, $79.99. Sometimes there were clearance for $59.99 lol. $50 currently though? That isn't even half off. Pretty unbelievable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back