• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you really resist?

Jticklesfeet

Can anybody actually resist a perfect tickle setup? Like the exposed foot of a sleeping person, or burying somebody at the beach and just letting their bare feet uncovered. I know i cant XP

>> I resist because I don't want to get busted, chewed out, or beaten. It is extremely hard and it will be eating up inside me unless I tickle her OR get away from the situation...

In public, among strangers, I can and do resist the urge to indulge my erotic interests.

being unable to resist tends to end badly sooner or later possibly with legal implications. we all have urges of all sorts. proper time proper place. and no, in real life, any time any place for tickling does not work.

Seems unanimous, me too. Strangers or people who've already mentioned they hate being tickled, its best to respect personal space. However, there is that dirty old man syndrome I may succumb to when I get older, as there are less consequences when you realize life will be over soon and folks get braver, but who knows? I'll find out when I get there.

Unfortunately, in most instances, I would have to agree that the only place I would take advantage of a situation as described would be in fantasy. On the other hand, if the situation were to come up amongst a friend or acquaintance......that could be different.

I always resist any urges to tickle my female friends. Can be very difficult at times but I don't want to be found out. Wish i could though.

There was a time when one of my friends girlfriend was getting tickled by him and she was very ticklish but I knew she wouldn't think it was cute if I joined in...so I just watched. That was a difficult thing to do.

If I know the lady involved, then yes, I'll tickle her. Not all out-going-overboard, just to make her laugh and squirm a bit. If its a stranger, then no.

Absolutely, positively, with out a doubt...most of the time. Sometimes the circumstances allowed for a little leeway on my part.

I can think of one, maybe three times where someone was just in the perfect ticklish position and I took advantage. On one occasion I knew the woman, but not well.

1) Big family reunion. The daughter of a cousin was shooting pool. Bent over the table with he side exposed by a riding shirt. I'd met her, but didn't "know" her. A quick tickle provided a delightful giggle! Sitting across the room, her sister. A year younger. (Both legal...I should add.) Had just met her the day before also. I walked right over and asked "Are you ticklish too?" A quick side tickle got a scream and a laugh. Only time I did it all weekend. Never heard a word about it after that.

2) Visiting relatives a few years ago. I found the wife of a cousin passed out in bed...fully clothed. One...bare...smooth...foot poking out from under the covers. One finger in the middle of that creamy sole got her giggling and waking.

3) A convenience store I have frequented over the years. The managers are always women. Usually not very good personalities either! One little blonde who always smiled and said hello though. She made the mistake of having one arm over her head cleaning the top of a freezer as I walked by. A few fingers quickly wiggling on her "love handles" got a great laugh and big smile. From both of us. She even asked "What about *your* sides?!" as she walked past me while I was standing in line. I managed to avoid her probing fingers fortunately!

Again, not completely random strangers...but not something I would recommend trying in public.

~ toyou

I can't, but my parole officer can......;) A perfect stranger may feel threatened or violated and react accordingly. You gotta be touched to try touching a stranger for tickling these days.

I'd probably resist..because tickling sometimes makes me embarassed...depends if I know the person. never a stranger lol

I'm the opposite.. I try to resist getting into these positions...
Leaving my feet exposed while sleeping, Getting buried on the beach ect :p

>> I resist because I don't want to get busted, chewed out, or beaten. It is extremely hard and it will be eating up inside me unless I tickle her OR get away from the situation...

Same here I try but it can be difficult

I'm the opposite.. I try to resist getting into these positions...
Leaving my feet exposed while sleeping, Getting buried on the beach ect :p

My unscientific belief is that the ones who cover-up, hide and otherwise protect the most ticklish spots are often the most delightful and ticklish lees. So xK Yuna Xx do you wear sandals or flip flops much which expose your ticklish feet? Do you slip off your shoes in the company of others - say to curl up on the couch? Or do you keep those lovely tootsies hidden away from view and temptation as much as possible?

My unscientific belief is that the ones who cover-up, hide and otherwise protect the most ticklish spots are often the most delightful and ticklish lees. So xK Yuna Xx do you wear sandals or flip flops much which expose your ticklish feet? Do you slip off your shoes in the company of others - say to curl up on the couch? Or do you keep those lovely tootsies hidden away from view and temptation as much as possible?

Lol Um.. I dont know about that.. But I mostly wear high heeled shoes. Some types of heels can.. and sometimes do expose my toes, arches and sides of my feet. But I try not to draw attention to myself lol And Yeah, I sometimes slip my heels off and on under tables, in cars.. ect

I agree with that hypothesis. Some of the girls who are more open and cover-up are ticklish, but in my experience, those that are self-conscious about their feet are almost always REALLY ticklish!

I agree with that hypothesis. Some of the girls who are more open and cover-up are ticklish, but in my experience, those that are self-conscious about their feet are almost always REALLY ticklish!

Or, insecure - about other things.

When I was younger I would risk being outed and attempt some tickles. It was fun and only left me with a handprint on my face once, (pretty good average)and most of the time I got the depressing earth shattering response of "I hate being tickled", or "I don't like being touched". I suppose in the enlightment, and widsom of middle age I pick and choose my pokes wisely, as well as usually engage in rapport so as to build the level of trust and playfulness, though they still come few and far between.

playfuldude reminds me of a story of when I was younger and couldn't resist. I was at my cousins and her cute older step-sister was in town from college. I was about 12, and always wanted to tickle her. She was always so nice, much nicer than any girl I knew at the time, so naturally we always got along pretty well.

They have a small place and other family were also there, so all the cousins had to sleep on the floor. She was sleeping on the far end of the room. And I could not resist. I waited til everyone was asleep and I crept to the other side of the room to tickle her. Sadly, not too good. She woke up right before I got to her feet. She asked me "What are you doing up?" The bathroom and the kitchen were the other way, so I had no excuse whatsoever. I gave a horrible excuse; something about walking off a cramp or some bullshit. It was embarrassing but I never tickled her and no else suspected I ever wanted to.

Pretty funny how pathetic I was back then. I much craftier now. :D

LMAO @ ticklehound!! About 12yrs ago my gf at the times sis was sleeping on the couch and it was almost time for her to have to go to work, so I did the brotherly thing and tickled her feet and told her to rise and shine. After a squirm, and a slight giggle she whacked me in the arm and said "if you ever do that again i'll beat the **** out of you". Turns out she didn't have to work that day. Oops.. ;-) Later that night we all laughed about it. She wasn't one you wanted to wake up from a dead sleep, but hey.. I did the right thing.. Sort of. I used to try and keep quiet about my recreational tickling, but gfs family knew better. I was like an army sniper inching my way towards a girl sporting barefeet, or a tank top. Now I just make extra good use of my peripheral vision. Good times

playfuldude reminds me of a story of when I was younger and couldn't resist. I was at my cousins and her cute older step-sister was in town from college. I was about 12, and always wanted to tickle her. She was always so nice, much nicer than any girl I knew at the time, so naturally we always got along pretty well.

They have a small place and other family were also there, so all the cousins had to sleep on the floor. She was sleeping on the far end of the room. And I could not resist. I waited til everyone was asleep and I crept to the other side of the room to tickle her. Sadly, not too good. She woke up right before I got to her feet. She asked me "What are you doing up?" The bathroom and the kitchen were the other way, so I had no excuse whatsoever. I gave a horrible excuse; something about walking off a cramp or some bullshit. It was embarrassing but I never tickled her and no else suspected I ever wanted to.

Pretty funny how pathetic I was back then. I much craftier now. :D

Reminds me of my aunt who I had found out had ticklish feet. They were her only ticklish spot. We were having a sleepover with her kids and I was on the floor next to the couch she was sleeping on (we were all in the living room). I waited until I thought she was sleeping and tried to tickle her feet on the blanket but she didn't move. So I tried again and she poked her head up and whispered to me "ha ha...that didn't tickle!" I was MORTIFIED! LOL!

We never spoke of that, and I never tried to tickler her, again! XD

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back