• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can You Relate To This Scenario??

DLazarus

TMF Master
I'm sure most of us have been envolved in situations where you were victims of a brief, but fun tickle and at a time where you could do nothing about it. I'll post mine and then look for your responses and hopefully you can share your stories as well.

Just the other day my wife and I were returning home from a Dr. visit about 50 miles from home. I was driving and she was seated in front passenger seat.
I noticed she had a grin on her face as we were leaving, but didn't think much of it at that time.
As I turned on to the highway she slipped her index finger over and lightly scratched my lower rib and the area just beneath my lower ribs. Naturally I jumped out of my skin.......she just giggled and then held her finger only a fraction of an inch from my lower ribs. She just held it there and after about 20 secs or so she lightly touched the area below the ribs again.....I jumped and giggled and she just held her finger close but not quite touching me. Needless to say i was soooo jumpy and she just giggled at me for a few more minutes. Next she wagged her index finger at me and said "you better watch it, it's gonna get you again".
Watching for your responses and hopefully you have a similar action to post as well. :tickle:

For just about any activity other than driving a moving vehicle, I'd share your enthusiasm. But when you're driving, you owe it to the other people out there to do no playing around of any kind whatsoever. Tickling a person who is driving is just dangerous, a very bad thing to do or to encourage anyone to do.

Quite true WorkInProgress. This occured with no traffic near us and it was over in a mattter of a minute or two.
But your point is a good one. Thanks

lol

Personally it sounds like she was just trying to get you in the mood for when you got home

although i adore my husband...his tolerance for tickling is not good..if i did something like that to him while driving..he would be furious...now if he did that to me while i was driving hmm....i would probably wreck lol...

nice scenario however..thanks for sharing..

On the road,...

--- Susan would fairly often slip off her shoes and put her feet in my lap as I drove on long trips,..... but the rule was I could touch, but not look. "Eyes on the road," she would say. She once even propped her foot up on my right shoulder and stroked my cheek with her toes,.... but if I so much as turned my head to plant a little kiss, the foot would be gone,.... Susan was a lawyer,... I guess she knew what she was doing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back