• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you tell how ticklish someone is?

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
Just wondering do you ever look at someone (i.e. coworker, friend, celebrity etc.) and just try to guess how ticklish they are and where? And how accurate do you think you can get?
Maybe it would be interesting to try that with tickle models before watching them get tickled. Kind of an interesting experiment I think.

A good question. I would say it is impossible but at the same time, I think women with ticklish feet have a habit of scratching their feet a lot which indicates sensitivity, either with their hands or by rubbing their feet together. I am guessing the same can be said of men too, but I don't watch men's feet.

don't think you can tell just by looking at them I feel like you can tell more base on their personality

It's fun to do but ultimately pointless because the only way you can determine how ticklish someone is is by ether tickling them or witnessing them being tickled. How someone looks, behaves, their personalities, quirks, all that means nothing when it comes to ticklishness.

You can't tell just by looking at someone, but it would be cool if there was a way to know without tickling them yourself or watching someone else do it.

I'll say it now but I'll admit to me it sounds kind of predatory; in my more "active" dating years I'd take nervous jitters or basic social shyness to indicate "ticklishness" and more often than not it would be accurate. Now I don't really date and don't really focus on much tickling at all.

I admit that I have looked at people and had a scale in my mind of how ticklish they could be ranging from ticklish to ridiculously ticklish. The way they laugh at something is usually a accurate way of figuring it out, more so if its a genuine laugh

How about the girls who are skinny having more ticklish upper bodies than curvy girls? I've noticed that in videos over the years and even seen people say it's almost a surefire thing that skinny girls have ticklish sides/ribs.

I don’t think I’ve ever tried to do that because that doesn’t make sense to me. I’m more likely to guess whether someone would be more of a ler or a lee based on their ‘vibe’. But even that can be wrong. Someone can have huge ‘top’ energy then be a bottom.

Last edited:
An even better idea, Svengali, just to test your psychic powers, is to look at an alluring woman and by doing so determine whether she likes broccoli or not.

I happen to think ticklishness is somewhat predictable. While this kind of physiognomy can be taken too far, I have no doubts about some of it.

We all have a combination of what are called fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle fibers. Pro athletes and trainers target these differences strategically, depending on the sport:
https://www.acefitness.org/educatio...muscle-fiber-types-fast-twitch-vs-slow-twitch

I believe if we're observant, we can easily identify people with lots of fast-twitch muscularity by the way they move. The person who naturally tends to move quickly, with more jerks and twitches, will more likely be ticklish. The person who moves more slowly and fluidly will tend to be less ticklish.

Separately, and probably less predictive, I think there's an inverse correlation between body fat index and ticklishness, especially once we're talking about obesity. More skin and fat added to the same central nervous system, I believe, tends to result in less sensitivity. I'm not saying someone with a little extra body fat can't be ticklish -- not saying that at all -- just that on average there's somewhat of a correlation of thinner people being more ticklish, in my experience.

To be clear: I can name my own particular examples of people who don't fit these generalizations. It's like saying "men to be to taller than women." But while existence of counter-examples do not a generalization disprove... if you disagree with the generalizations broadly, I'm happy to hear your thoughts. :)

Last edited:
You cant tell. If there was pictures of 2 different people one ticklish and one not there would be no way to know just by looking. It be fun if you could though. Theres probally some super tough looking people who could be broken by tickling lol

I happen to think ticklishness is somewhat predictable. While this kind of physiognomy can be taken too far, I have no doubts about some of it.

We all have a combination of what are called fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle fibers. Pro athletes and trainers target these differences strategically, depending on the sport:
https://www.acefitness.org/educatio...muscle-fiber-types-fast-twitch-vs-slow-twitch

I believe if we're observant, we can easily identify people with lots of fast-twitch muscularity by the way they move. The person who naturally tends to move quickly, with more jerks and twitches, will more likely be ticklish. The person who moves more slowly and fluidly will tend to be less ticklish.

Separately, and probably less predictive, I think there's an inverse correlation between body fat index and ticklishness, especially once we're talking about obesity. More skin and fat added to the same central nervous system, I believe, tends to result in less sensitivity. I'm not saying someone with a little extra body fat can't be ticklish -- not saying that at all -- just that on average there's somewhat of a correlation of thinner people being more ticklish, in my experience.

To be clear: I can name my own particular examples of people who don't fit these generalizations. It's like saying "men to be to taller than women." But while existence of counter-examples do not a generalization disprove... if you disagree with the generalizations broadly, I'm happy to hear your thoughts. :)

I disagree simply cause we dont have enough data to prove your theory correct. We have alot of members on this forum. If everyone said in their expierence thinner people are more likley ticklish in their expirence then maybe youd have something. But I bet expieriences will vary.

A good question. I would say it is impossible but at the same time, I think women with ticklish feet have a habit of scratching their feet a lot which indicates sensitivity, either with their hands or by rubbing their feet together. I am guessing the same can be said of men too, but I don't watch men's feet.

That's a nice point ...

I tend to believe this too, the more body fat ratio there is, the less ticklish a person may be. That being said I am one of the exceptions to that. I am hyper ticklish to the touch, but if expecting the touch I can control my reactions to the point that I will jump but won't back away unless the person starts wiggling their fingers on that spot too then the giggles and stepping away commences. It's a good thing I like to be tickled, because it happens all the time for me.

Well there’s certainly a lot of analysis and thought put into this thread.

I dunno, for me it’s a case of building trust and a bond then asking someone in a non creepy way. Although from experience a few people who believe themselves as really ticklish aren’t always that much, it’s all subjective really on what you view as ticklish. Also once your both comfortable as people around each other and bonded the act of tickling has a strong potential to occur anyway to answer any question on the matter. From a social perspective tickling is a way we bond together when we feel comfortable and in a safe haven, with an indication of play attached to it. Therefore some people you meet without the kink/fetish will still innocently play momentarily in that moment and show you how much they are.

its true I do, haha not that i just walk up to someone and start tickling them at work or out and about...no if I did that chances are I would either get punched or fired! Lol but I do often wonder when I see a person..geez I wonder if their ticklish..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back