• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cant believe there is no canadin girls.. :S

conan6224

More canadian girls need to join this site, this is crazy!! no girls in southeren ontario at all?!

I'm sure there are more than there appears to be, but I think some of them just remain silent or anonymous because there are some few that might hassle them. There's a thread on the 'Tickling Discussion' about just such a guy.
I would advise to just keep posting and chatting in the chat room to make yourself visible to everyone. And you can also try other sites like Fetlife, or Adultfinder, or any other little thing like that where you could connect with someone with a similar interests as yours, not just tickling.
Hope this helps.
Cheers dude!

dr_random covers a lot of truth.

You can do the best by actually meeting, socially, in groups. Become a known quantity. Women, unlike us, have a reasonable degree of caution. They tend to be more concerned about a body's behaviors and the possibility of trouble.

There are events in Toronto. Heck, I *know* people in your end of Canada into this, both genders. Hanging with some next month. It's a matter of socializing, and proving yourself safe and sane.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back