• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't post

Raul

1st Level Red Feather
Every time I try to post I get a "page cannot be displayed / cannot find server" message. If I try to repost immediately, I get told that I can only post once every 60 seconds. When I wait the 60 seconds, I get told that the post is a duplicate of my previous poist, yet no post is there...even a day later. What's up?

Raul

Now why did that one go through?

Raul

You are describing an internet lag issue. The server (ours) doesn't manage to send back to you a message that your post made it. Even though it did. Your browser times out with the error.

This is probably due to your provider. Not sure how you can solve it. Sorry, it's in the 'pipes'.

Myriads

Raul, this happens to me too. I cannot post immediately, and the thing says that I have to wait 60 seconds to make another post. I'm not sure if it's the forum's settings, or just how certain ISP's read the forum. I now have Comcast, and this used to happen to me with AOL when I had that ISP.
As for the duplicate post thing. That has happened to me as well, at times, although not as a regular thing like you mentioned. I'm not really sure what advice to give you as to how to solve it, sorry.

Mitch

about the sixty second rule while posting. i think that is a rule of the forum as it also is with pm's.. it will say sorry the administration rules that posts or pm's have to wait for the sixty second rule...so when i'm answering my pm's, if i send one too soon after the previous one, that will come on my screen, saying the administration has a sixty second rule.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back