• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CanWeSeeYourFeet.Com --->>> Several New Updates (with Photos for each)

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Hi All,

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted here, but we've had so much going on that I had to catch up on my personal life for a bit....So, with that out of the way then

NOW we can get into the business side of things;

ALLEGRA IS HOGTIED, BALL-GAGGED, AND TICKLE TORTURED BY CLAIRE AND LELA .... There are photos below and this is by far the most vicious tickle clip I've ever filmed/posted.

Claire and Lela really work over Allegra's Feet, Ribs, Armpits, and Neck (that's her personal 'soft spot') all the while they are verbally abusing her, calling her every name possible, laughing at her for drooling so much because of the ball-gag, and the tickling goes right to the limits of where I will stop filming (I didn't)...Now, please don't get me wrong because it's a fantastic clip ...Allegra loved making it and all of us girls are very good friends. I think it just surprised me a bit but let me tell you that these girls can seriously dish it out, make it look as real as it comes, and then kiss and makeup right afterwards (we usually keep those clips "private")....

I also posted new clips of things like MY Perv Husband Actually FUCKING My Sister's Shoes...Yes, he really fucked the straps, the leather parts, and then he came all over them ...These were some of her expensive sandals and this was done HOPING that she would step in the CUM when she put them back on, however if you read the entire story behind it then you will think it's "semi-justified" too (or I never would've let him do it).

There's So So So MUCH more stuff is going on and while I wish I could say something about all the new things coming up today, I will have to tell y'all all about it in a week or so....

Thanks for reading my babble and please drop by to see all the new things I have :)

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• a20.jpg
    a20.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 35
  • a36.jpg
    a36.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 43
  • a50.jpg
    a50.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 39
  • a63.jpg
    a63.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 39
  • a69.jpg
    a69.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 19
More Pics

Here are more pics from Claire being tied and tickled, more of Allegra's Abuse, and even some of my husband cumming all over my sister's shoes (you just have to read the story)....

Attachments

• 1 7.jpg
    1 7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 14
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
  • a47.jpg
    a47.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14

Attachments

• 1aaxx.jpg
    1aaxx.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 25
  • 1ax.jpg
    1ax.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2ax.jpg
    2ax.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 3ax.jpg
    3ax.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 31
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back