• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captive's Revolt - Comming Soon!

jmsdarke

Verified
For some time now, I’ve been seeking out opportunities to collaborate with other gifted souls, afflicted with the maddening force of the passion for excellence in presenting our tickling fetish. Last month I shot a photo story as reference material for a tickle fetish graphic novel with our very own FTKL.

FTKL-04.jpg

FTKL​

Captives Revolt-Title.jpg

The story (Captive’s Revolt) in short shows two mean, abuse and dominant sisters taking tickle advantage of the smaller sister. Later on, the smaller sister, forced to prepare drinks for the two mean sisters drugs them and turns the tables, charitably allowing them to endure the forced bliss of sole tickling that they had so gleefully forced upon her.

We were fortunate to have three hot fetish stars: Kerri Taylor, AMO and Angel Von Pain.

ModelsExternal-1.jpg

These shots are just a quick peek into what we captured

Please note that this is not one of my more traditional shoots, but is mainly shot to support the needs of the graphic novel.

CapRev-6180003.jpg

CapRev-6185008.jpg

CapRev-6197020.jpg

CapRev-6207030.jpg

CapRev-6212035.jpg

it was a first for me having another creative production fetishist on set. he wrote the story and directed the models.

CapRev-6218041.jpg

CapRev-6219042.jpg

CapRev-6232055.jpg

CapRev-6237060.jpg

CapRev-6242065.jpg

All five of us had and amazing time.

CapRev-6252075.jpg

CapRev-6272095.jpg

CapRev-6280103.jpg

CapRev-6284107.jpg

CapRev-6291113.jpg

More to come later from all this.

JD

Working with James, Amo, Kerri and Angela was a rare treat, to say the least!

Angela makes some of the best faces ever and wonderfully wiggly toes!

Amo has a big, beautiful and tender pair of tootsies, capable of bringing her sexy tough-chick exterior to a heartily guffawing end!

Kerri has a great laugh, looks like a comic book villainess and has wonderfully sexy and ticklish feet!

All three models were an absolute joy to be around. There was as much laughing done off-camera as on-camera ... even when no tickling was going on (Yes, there was a fair bit of off-camera tickle antics!)

James and his wife made me feel right at home and he and I connected in both fetish and non-fetish conversations. I stand to learn a great deal from him. His work was/is instrumental to bringing my visions to life. I've art directed and commissioned many shoots where there were a few good images amidst a sea of "blah". It's kind of the nature of the beast. But, on this shoot it was hard to pick out the diamonds because there were so many gems!

~FTKL

Very interesting sequence of photos, thanks for sharing them here. :D

Glad you like it, Samuel! This shoot was a riot and James is a helluva guy to work with. Honestly, the whole concept came about because a two-model shoot kinda accidentally turned into a three-model shoot. Talk about serendipity!

~FTKL

Just purchased the download from the image4sale site. Damn near the most impressive photoset I have ever seen. The only thing missing was that the Lil sis didn't force her sisters to worship her feet in revenge otherwise everything else was there and done well. Thank you guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back