• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured 3: Audio File F/m,f

CapturedDoll.....thank you so very much for your latest, incredible audio. It is simply amazing that you would incorporate "cable knit knee socks" in this audio as I have a huge knee sock, foot tickling fetish. I realize I maybe the only one who does have a cable knee sock fetish in the forum but just hearing you say those words is tremendously arousing!! I just hope you might do another knee sock audio soon.

Your latest audio is fantastic and all of your other audios are equally erotically EXPLOSIVE!! I realize that many are into the immediate gratification of something visual however, for me there is nothing as stimulating or arousing as closing my eyes and listening to an incredibly beautiful voice verbally describing these amazing tickling scenarios. I have huge respect for you and the work you are doing....it is new and very refreshing and I know you put a lot of time and effort into making sure we are all satisfied....Bravo and keep up the great work!!

Thank you Hunter!!!! Your words mean a great deal to me.

I as a child of the 80's... there was a ton of 70's television shows and movies on. I may not share the fetish as highly as you do. BUT... every time I see a woman wearing them in movies (I like knee high, over the knee, and thigh highs) I can't help but think how sexy they are. I myself will be buying some down the line. I have had a hard time finding them where I live. Or ANY long socks that go thigh high. I even have a gift card to a place called "Sock Dreams" (hopefully its still good I've been holding out using it). I think Suzanne Somers use to wear them a lot on Three's Company... and she was always an absolute doll in them. (Especially added with her tight little outfits and hair styles hehe).

As long as people enjoy what I am doing- I will certainly continue. I am VERY MUCH enjoying making them. It does take 3-4 hours to make. So...it's really nice to hear that recognized. And... I have to listen to it myself after I make it to make sure it turned out well...and its funny being forced to get aroused and squirm to my own audios. (It's like I'm lering myself!! Now I know what it feels like to have an evil twin! LOL)

These are very cool. This might be challenging, just based on what these are, but I would love to hear you try one as the 'lee. Just an idea :)

These are very cool. This might be challenging, just based on what these are, but I would love to hear you try one as the 'lee. Just an idea :)

Thanks Rally!!

Someone mailed me about this and I think it's an awesome idea. I will be doing that. Also coming at some point (not part of this Captured series)- a real session with my Master ,,, and... if you look in True Stories I'll be actually reading one of my true stories (this happened last night...) Now... considering I was a giggling, blushing, hysterical mess just reading it to my Master.. that quite frankly might be hard to understand. So you might want to follow along with the story. So... there will be 3 different types of me being a lee.. imagined... real session, and forced to talk about what happened. It will be interesting for me to hear the differences. I THINK everyone will prefer the imagined and real... but.... you may all get a sadistic kick out of me talking about what happened last night. I was really shocked at how overcome I was...

As far as me being a lee imagined... I'm not quite sure if I want to include me laughing. I think I'm just going to keep it about the begging. I think... I COULD do it.. as I did in the At Midnight Audios. But as both Ler and lee... the begging not to be tickled is EXTREMLY HOT to me... Of course... I may laugh involuntarily... like I was doing last night... I just don't what's going to happen really... My inner tickling sadist is on the edge of her seat to find out...

As far as me being a lee imagined... I'm not quite sure if I want to include me laughing. I think I'm just going to keep it about the begging. I think... I COULD do it.. as I did in the At Midnight Audios. But as both Ler and lee... the begging not to be tickled is EXTREMLY HOT to me... Of course... I may laugh involuntarily... like I was doing last night... I just don't what's going to happen really... My inner tickling sadist is on the edge of her seat to find out...

Ah I didn't imagine trying to work laughter into it. I was mostly just referring to begging/tickle talk from a lee perspective. Should have clarified better, but looking forward to it regardless!

Ah I didn't imagine trying to work laughter into it. I was mostly just referring to begging/tickle talk from a lee perspective. Should have clarified better, but looking forward to it regardless!

Oh no you didn't have to clarify- this has been something I have thinking about and wanted opinions.

Yeah... I think we're on the same page with that. Thanks Rally!! :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back