• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carly and the tickle test of wills: will she break? [1/18/2011] (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I shot this about a year or so ago, and lost it when I transferred over to a new drive.

Carly is a bigshot DC lawyer, which means that there's no chance in HELL that she'd even let the camera get near her face—she has NO desire to end up in the news like a certain football coach from New York. But in her private life, she's as kinky as a piece of yarn run through the washing machine.

I dared her to get in the stocks one day, and she took me up on it. If you like banter between tickler and ticklee, you will LOVE this clip. She starts out trying all sorts of mind games—when it looks like she might break, she yells "OW!" instead of laughing (this is a trick I saw a lot when I was tickling girls in grade school) although she'll start laughing immediately after.

I started out raking her soles with the banjo picks and she's doing her best to try and hold back the laughter, all the while protesting that she's "not into predicament bondage" (to which I respond, "It's a little late for that"). When the hairbrush comes out, she's trying to fight back, but her hands start flailing and she pounds the bed a little. But when I finally yell "BIG FINISH" and start raking both the soles of her feet with all ten fingers, she's done for!

This is a hilarious exercise in breaking someone who refuses to be broken!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

There is nothing like watching a kinky female lawyer get foot tickled.:lol

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back