• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Boom Clip

That is one of if not the best tickle interrogation mainstream tickle scenes I have ever witnessed! Bravo Bravo for finding that clip

Wow ... Now THAT'S What I'm Talkin' About!!!

Never seen it before ... heck , never HEARD of it before ... but , this is one phenomenal clip!!! From the crazy , insane laughter of the LEE to the close-up of her frantic toe-wiggling foot ... simply amazing! Well done on the find & the post , Hell's Tickler ... & thank you.

P.S. - does anyone know when this movie was made? It looks to be a film from sometime in the 70s ... maybe even late 60s. The simple fact that this tickle-scene is from a movie that is that old just adds to the greatness of this clip.

Of Course Friend, Is From Spain Movie, She Is Marujita Diaz And Yes Is 6o´s Or 70´s.
Hugues

That is one of my most favorite clips ever. I love the whole interrogation thing. As a matter of fact that clip is hanging out on my hard drive right now. :) I think I'll watch it.

does not work 4 me

tmf audience:
anyone have this in rm or wmv format. google video never works 4 me. all help is great. thanks all!

Awesome

That rocked!! Sucks the didn't tickle both her feet. Could she be that ticklish with nylons though? hmmm...I wish it was women doing that to her too..

god bless rajee!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajee i can't thank you enough! you are a true legend and your name will live on forever. give this man king status! 3 cheers 4 rajee:
hip hip hooray, hiphip hooray, hiphip hooray!
the wish is granted lon live rajee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed.

Thanks Rajee, never got a chance to see that "vibrator" part. Sexiest none nude tickling i've seen.

Love her sexy hispanic laugh, and she has nice looking hosed feet. But, I think it is obvious she's the feather is not tickling too much. If it was, she would be trying to pull her foot away. Nice clip though. Wish they had english subtitles so we knew what she was saying.

Coincidentally, I had just this morning emailed this clip to my girlfriend, who happens to be of Spanish descent on her father's side, with at least a "passing familiarity" with the language, with the request that she try to translate the dialog for me when she gets the time. It won't be the same as English subtitles, but I'd like to have a clearer idea what the dialog is about too.

I love this clip... sure, it's kinda corny, but there's just something about it. :D

F-Where am I?, what you want from me..?

M1-Dont be scared if you answer our questions we will let you go.

F-I dont know anything?, I dont remember anything,?I dont understand anything?.

M1-Where is the formula your uncle left.?

F-Uncle?...I have an uncle?.

M2-She is messing with us....lets change our tactic.

M1-Agree. ...Torture number 1.

M2 *SHOWS FEATHER*

F-I have to eat it?

M1-No,lots worse

F-What?

M2 *tickles feet*

m1-you suffer?

f- yes lol a lot lol pee lol im gonna pee.

m1-mmmmm...........torture number 2.

m2-*uses vibrator, moves to belli and sides.*

f-lol oh no not there, im very sensitive there lol.

m1- Stop... for a last time , do you want to tell us where the formula is.

f-If I knew where that formula was I will give it to you just to not see your )cute faces anymore.

m1-we will change the tactic again, torture n3 .

Last edited:
My personal favorit is

tickle her said:
That is one of if not the best tickle interrogation mainstream tickle scenes I have ever witnessed! Bravo Bravo for finding that clip

... the scene from the Grove Room, but this one is great to, I just found it on YouTube. Someone els may have as well, I haven't read all the posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UX7Tu0bJSo

Carmen Boom tortured

Very thanks, friends Hell's Tickler and Rajee for this excellent film! Carmen is very, very ticklish, and her feet are very beautiful and sexy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back