• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CARREN'S EXPERIENCE ON THE DEVICE : FREE PICTURES & CLIP PREVIEW

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CARREN'S TICKLISH EXPERIENCE ON THE DEVICE!

Carren is a nice 20 years old friend who was agree to have an tickling experience with me.
She knows all about my job and one day I asked her she would be interested by the experience.
She was not sure at the beginning then she finally accepted to do it for me but she was agree
for only a few minutes then this video is the ONLY ONE we made with her and there will be no others.
Carren is tickled on her upperbody and on her helpless bare feet.
She has not explosive reactions but her ticklishness is delicious and her feet are just perfect!
One more sexy girl next door with awesome extremities immobilized and tickled in our device.
Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : CARREN'S EXPERIENCE SAMPLE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy at: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
-----------------------------------------------

elle est magnifique et ses pieds sont super jolie
:nicethread:
y'aura t-il une session topless?

WOW FT Manager Carren is Gorgeous and very sexy looking. Very ticklish too. I love her laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Dommage qu'elle ne retournera pas. Elle est tres jolie; j'aimerais bien la voir chatouillee dans les aiselles nues!

just wondering

Hi! First of all, your clip is wonderful. I do have a question, but I want to make clear that its not meant to be a critique, Im just wondering. In your latest clips I rarely saw you using your fingers when working on a girls feet, mainly using a brush or some other kind of tool. In my opinion, you generated of few of the best results, when you just use your fingers! Am I wrong? Do you see it differently?
best wishes

Hi! First of all, your clip is wonderful. I do have a question, but I want to make clear that its not meant to be a critique, Im just wondering. In your latest clips I rarely saw you using your fingers when working on a girls feet, mainly using a brush or some other kind of tool. In my opinion, you generated of few of the best results, when you just use your fingers! Am I wrong? Do you see it differently?
best wishes

In fact my friend it depends of the girls.
For example Flore is most ticklish when the tickling is light this is why I use mostly the feathers on her feet but 90% of the
girls are more ticklish with hairbrushes and electric toothbrushes.
With the beautiful asian Thian (above) she's very ticklish to the fingers but she totally loses control of herself when I use
the brushes. Generally on my videos if a girl is as ticklish with fingers as she's ticklish with the brushes I use mostly fingers but
generally I have better reactions with brushes.
The tickling glove is use for some months is awesome too because 90% of the girls become crazy immediately with this technique ;)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back