• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassie getting her Bare SoleTickled...

JZTickles

Here's a clip of Cassie getting her
Lotion softened Bare Sole Tickled with a
fork by the sexy Bella Risa.. For the moment...she still has one sandal on...

Hope you like it...

You can see it all at

www.bellarisa.com

Enjoy!

:)

Attachments

• CassieWrappedwForkFweb.rm
    1 MB · Views: 5,493
Fantastic!!! What a reatcion!

jztickles, where did you get your avatar. I'm growing increasingly fond of tickling with heels on.

andymac said:
Fantastic!!! What a reatcion!

jztickles, where did you get your avatar. I'm growing increasingly fond of tickling with heels on.

If you like the Avatar you are gonna love what we are about to release.

It's a picture from a New video we are about to release that has some wonderful tickling with sandals on with a slow erotic removing of the shoes..one at a time for total, Bare Foot exposure and attention..

Stay tuned.. You will see more with it soon..

Thank you for your feedback..

mongoslade2g said:
It played for like 2 seconds then froze.

Never heard of that before with our clips.. We have tested them on many systems with no problems..

You might try re-downloading to relpace the clip you have and check your player for proper operation if the problem still persists on your system.

Last edited:
Excellent clip !!!, besides it works really fine, thanks you for sharing jztickles !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! What a reaction. Too bad it wasn't me doing the tickling.

deac95661 said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!!! What a reaction. Too bad it wasn't me doing the tickling.

I actually have the pleasure of tickling Cassie's bare soles quite often, in my personal life. I tickled her last week, and I'll tickle her again next week. Let me just say for the record here and now that she is most DEFINITELY a ticklish girl. And let me say here and now that she most definitely gets turned on by it. She's the real mccoy. (Bella set me and Cassie up -- she likes being a matchmaker that way.)

Cassie was telling me about that video (that JZ is advertising), and she told me about a scene where Bella wrapped her in cellophane, and then tickled her feet. Cassie actually came during that scene, but she didn't say anything, because she wasn't sure it was "allowed."

She's a very cool chick. With a librarian-look that makes her cute and sexy.

Boom

That was a great reponse. She seems to be in ticklish agony. Nice clip.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back