• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat and Mouse (F/M)(Furry)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Yet another idea I've had forever but never actually got to do anything with until now. As a big fan of Tom & Jerry I always wondered what a situation like this would look like. I've actually been debating on whether or not to make these two recurring characters in their own miniseries....but as it stands currently I have so much other stuff going on it will most likely not happen for a long time....

Any ideas for names?

Attachments

• Cat&Mouse.jpg
    Cat&Mouse.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 1,080
Very nice idea, as it also kinda doubles as giantess art of which i feel there is a distinct lack of on the internet in general, i'd really love to see you make more of these pieces, but as usual it's still great work.

A really nice piece CC! I've always known that cats played with their captured mice before they snacked on them. This is a much friendlier vision of that tradition.

Now concerning Miss Kitty up there shouldn't she have 8 breasts? I'm just sayin'... ya know in the interest of authenticity. ;)

I have a really old pic that I did like that, but I have to say I prefer yours to my old work. lol
Priceless facial expressions as always.

Seeing as Jerry tends to get the better of Tom, I'd love to see the mouse up there using his wits, and quite a bit of luck, to have his way with that lovely feline. :) Keeping my eyes peeled for more! ;)

bout time the mice get i for once , tom always ended up in a mess , made me feel sorry for him never being able to catch jerry.

boy u realy went far for making the collor patches , almost looks like the one we have :p

also on a side note after watching the intire pic instead of the front , damn that background paper design looks so mutch like the old ones in the days , am 25 and i can remember our firsts house decorating paper that whas green and loaded with designs in light golden fur, i always wonderd who could paste that against walls.U realy got an eye for details and designs , same with the dress/skirt jade always has.Or it whas a brush u found ^^

Last edited:
I'd love to see these two as recurring characters, especially if that little mouse is being tickled to death on a regular basis! ;)

How about Miss Purrrl for the cat? I'll have to consider the mouse... can't get too cliche. ;)

I'd love to see these two as recurring characters, especially if that little mouse is being tickled to death on a regular basis! ;)

How about Miss Purrrl for the cat? I'll have to consider the mouse... can't get too cliche. ;)

Doh, forgot names! >.< The mouse strikes me as a Ricky for some reason, can't explain why...almost Mickey, though, so maybe steer clear of that one? As for the cat, I dunno, she might be a Tasha...?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back