• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catwoman: Purrr-suasion Expert (F/M, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Our favorite feline femme fatale has snuck her way into the Gotham Natural History Museum in search of valuable gems recently recovered in excursions off the South American coast. A lone policeman is dispatched to the alarm call, which was no accident on her part. Once secure in the showcased stockade, Catwoman will "entice" this poor member of Gotham's finest to supply her with the more stringent alarm codes needed to bypass the tighter security around the gems. Some of you may recall, Selina is quite familiar with how ticklish a Gotham cop's feet can be, if the right painting comes to mind... ;)

Something tells me she won't stop even after she gets the codes. Once a domme, always a domme...

Please enjoy!

Attachments

• CopCatwoman.jpeg
    CopCatwoman.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 955
Lucky bastard…
More of this, please!

Yeah as othewrs have said, really really nice. Looks so natural and sweet too. Thanks for sharing.

R

That would be fun to be trapped in her clutches, well done.

Officer West in distress! Better call in backup! Rookie cop Ward is undoubtedly on the way, but since this is a cliffhanger situation, he can't be expected to arrive until later in the week! While I would have preferred Policewoman Craig in restraints, it's impossible not to appreciate the scene's myriad sparkling details, such as high gloss on CW's leather accoutrements, the shimmering gleam of the iron maiden (Torquemada sure liked to keep his toys shiny!), the manly-man rough stubble of West's visage, along with the wealth of police-issue features... holster (empty, of course), badges, shoulder mounted radio mic... that sell his status so perfectly, the luxuriant velvet rope barrier, etc., which go so far in converting a simple sceario into an eye-catching work of art! If CW ever consented to be captured, instead of stymieing arrest with phony suicide displays, this very penalty might be a fitting punishment! On second thought... probably not. She'd likely enjoy it way too much!

I'd love a sheer sock version kf this (or a revenge of course)!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back